Artist are made not born. If you want to learn to draw but you literally don’t know where to start, this certificate course will help break down each step of the process. It will provide you with a solid foundation in pencil drawing, starting with a thorough explanation of drawing materials. The bulk of the course involves step by step lessons, drawing theory valuable tips that build on the new techniques and concepts, so by the end of the course you are ready to go out and draw anything you want.
Who is the course for?
- This course is designed for anyone looking to improve their drawing skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Comic Book Penciler
- Comic Book Storyboard Artist
- Graphic designer
- Digital Artist.
|Certificate Course in Pencil Art|
|BRIEF HISTORY OF PENCIL DRAWING||00:15:00|
|LEARNING THE BASICS OF DRAWING AND SKETCHING||01:00:00|
|Basic Perspectives on Drawing||01:00:00|
|Basic Elements of Light, Shadows, and Shading||01:00:00|
|Different Shading Techniques||00:15:00|
|How to Add Tones and Values?||00:30:00|
|MIXED MEDIA APPLICATIONS||01:00:00|
|Drawing with Pencils in Oil Painting||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Certificate Course in Pencil Art||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate Course in Pencil Art||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate Course in Pencil Art||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.