Nowadays, it can be hard to know where to find good information that you can trust. If you’re doing research for an important project, reports, or proposal, how do you find information that you can count on? You should know how to research any topic using a number of different tools. Learn basic techniques, such as reading, memory, recall, note-taking, and planning, and more.
As the internet grows, it becomes more challenging to find the correct information from a reliable source in a timely manner.
This Certificate in Researching will help you to get all the knowledge you need to know on Research. So, get this course to speed up your skills.
- Figure out the benefits to a proper research as well as documentation
- Study for maximum information retention as well as recall
- Get effective notes
- Devise plan for a research strategy
- Recognise as well as apply different kinds of research sources
- Produce preliminary as well as final outlines
- Get to know the ways in which you can use style guidelines along with being able to recognise the common styles
- Learn documenting as well attributing your work to be sure of you are not copying
- Narrate the significance of Internet research skills
- Produce a search plan
- Recognise the most proper resources for your search
- Find out the surface web as well as the deep web by applying different tools
- Evaluate the credibility as well as validity of a website
- Arrange research notes
- Refer to origins to avert any emulation
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Certificate in Researching is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Certificate in Researching is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Why Are Research Skills Important?||00:05:00|
|Planning Your Research Strategy||00:15:00|
|Where to Look and What to Look For||00:15:00|
|Finding Information the Old-Fashioned Way||00:15:00|
|Researching with the Internet||00:15:00|
|Getting Ready to Write||00:05:00|
|Putting Pen to Paper||00:15:00|
|Creating a Search Plan||00:30:00|
|Searching the Surface Web||01:00:00|
|Diving Into the Deep Web||00:30:00|
|Searching for Multimedia||00:30:00|
|Assessing Research Sites||00:30:00|
|Staying Organized with Research Tools||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate in Researching||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate in Researching||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.