Administrative management focuses on needs of administrative procedures and using the right tools and techniques in the workplace.
[course_titile] is originated for you to carry out administrative tasks to a professional standard. The course begins with by explaining the code of conduct as well as setting the tone in the workplace. Operating an office requires exceptional effort and management skills.
Initially, this course is intended to prepare you to handle bullying in the workplace, conflict management and different types of conflict that often occur, necessary steps to avoid and overcome conflict, getting along in the workplace effectively as well. You will be able to create a positive work environment through communication and negotiation.
In the course, you will get a clear understanding of closing the generation gap, ergonomics injury prevention, and eliminate workplace violence. Following that, you will learn about workplace harassment and things to do if you become a victim of it.
Enroll now and get the most out of this course.
- Identify what a code of conduct is and why a business should have one
- Identify what goes into a code of conduct
- Discuss how to implement a code of conduct in the workplace
- Create a code of conduct for a business
- Allot a definition about bullying of what it is and what not
- Realise the cost of bullying either to organisations nor to people
- Recognise behaviours associated with bullying as well as the factors behind them
- Learn some means to shut bullying and realise the roles you can play
- Acquire the knowledge of some routes to handle yourself from bullying
- Learn what you should do when encountered with bullying
- Figure out proper solutions to a bullying event (either within or outside the organisation)
- Be able to assist in creating an anti-bullying policy
- Become able to help generate an anti-bullying policy
- Identify how a positive workplace appears
- Get information and realise the major components suited to produce and sustain a positive work atmosphere
- Realise the role of an employee to generate your individual activities to manage a positive work environment
- Understand as a leader the responsibility you have to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Figure out
- Discover what type of team player you are and how that relates to your functioning in the team
- Know the importance of effective workplace relationships in creating and maintaining a positive work environment
- Know and understand the importance of working as a team and guidelines to good teamwork
- Discover your personal strengths and weaknesses in working cooperatively
- Discover your preference for dealing with workplace conflict
- Allot a definition to ergonomics and the terms it include
- Recognise from where you can get ergonomics information for your area
- Locate the ways ergonomics could be incorporated for your workplace
- Evaluate the environment for ergonomic risks, learn to open ways so as to solve the issues, as well as planning for their application.
- Recheck along with assessing your ergonomic endeavor
- Apply the change management technique proficiently
- Relate the fundamental principles linked to ergonomics
- Get to know outlining ergonomic practices to sit, stand, lift, carry, push, as well as to pull
- Make designs for an ergonomic workstation
- Recognise the crucial ergonomic features of tools as well as machines
- Interpret the role of the environmental factors for example, (sound, air quality, as well as light) play in ergonomics
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Complete Workplace Administration is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Complete Workplace Administration is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module : 1|
|What is it, and why?||00:15:00|
|What to leave in, what to leave out||00:15:00|
|What’s it all about?||00:15:00|
|A Random Sample||00:30:00|
|What to Do When You Make a Mistake||00:15:00|
|Putting it Together||00:15:00|
|Module : 2|
|Why Bullies Do What They Do||00:15:00|
|Building a Shield Against Bullies||00:15:00|
|What to Do If It Happens to You||00:30:00|
|What to Do If You Witness Bullying||00:15:00|
|Creating an Anti-Bullying Workplace||00:15:00|
|The Law on Bullying||00:15:00|
|Module : 3|
|Types of Conflict||00:15:00|
|Open Conflict vs. Hidden Conflict||00:15:00|
|Spontaneous and Reflective Behavior||00:15:00|
|The Johari Window||00:15:00|
|Stages of Conflict||01:00:00|
|Conflict Resolution Style Questionnaire||00:15:00|
|The Role of Communication in Conflict Resolution||00:30:00|
|Active Listening Skills||00:15:00|
|The Conflict/Opportunity Test||00:15:00|
|Conflict and Its Resolution||00:30:00|
|Helping Others Through Conflict||00:45:00|
|Module : 4|
|What Does a Positive Environment Look Like?||00:30:00|
|What Can I Do?||00:30:00|
|Effective Workplace Relationships (I)||00:45:00|
|Effective Workplace Relationships (II)||00:30:00|
|Module : 5|
|The Case for Wellness||00:15:00|
|Building the Foundation||00:30:00|
|Performing a Needs Analysis||00:15:00|
|Implementing Your Workplace Wellness Program||00:15:00|
|Reviewing the Plan||00:15:00|
|Evaluating and Reporting Results||00:15:00|
|Module : 6|
|The Role of Ergonomics in Your Workplace||00:15:00|
|The Ergonomic Assessment Cycle||00:05:00|
|Identifying and Assessing Ergonomic Hazards||00:30:00|
|Developing a Plan to Address Ergonomic Issues||00:15:00|
|Identifying and Implementing Solutions||00:15:00|
|Obtaining Employee Buy-In||00:15:00|
|Tips for Successful Implementation||00:15:00|
|Reviewing Your Ergonomics Program||00:15:00|
|Basic Ergonomic Principles||00:15:00|
|Optimal Sitting and Standing||00:15:00|
|Safe Lifting and Transporting||00:15:00|
|Safe Tool Selection and Use||00:15:00|
|Creating an Ergonomic Environment||00:30:00|
|Module : 7|
|What is Workplace Violence?||00:15:00|
|Understanding the Behavior Wheel||00:15:00|
|The Anger Management Process||00:30:00|
|Basic Problem Solving Tools||01:00:00|
|Other Ways of Managing Anger||00:15:00|
|A Systems Approach||00:15:00|
|Developing a Policy and Program||00:15:00|
|Workplace Practices and Procedures||00:15:00|
|Security Systems and Personnel||00:15:00|
|Developing Emergency Response Plans||00:15:00|
|The Immediate Response||00:15:00|
|Consulting with the Experts||00:15:00|
|Gathering Additional Information||00:15:00|
|Communicating Incidents and Threats||00:15:00|
|Risk Level Analysis||00:15:00|
|Reviewing the Options||00:15:00|
|Analyzing the Impact||00:15:00|
|Module : 8|
|Defining Sexual Harassment||00:30:00|
|The Purpose of Training||00:15:00|
|Creating a Harassment Policy||00:30:00|
|Nipping it in the Bud||00:15:00|
|What If It Happens to Me?||00:30:00|
|What If It’s Happening to Someone Else?||00:15:00|
|Someone Has Filed a Complaint Against Me!||00:30:00|
|Addressing a Complaint||00:15:00|
|Handling False Complaints||00:15:00|
|Investigating a Complaint||00:45:00|
|Making the Decision||00:15:00|
|After It’s Over||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.