The Computer Programming and Networking Diploma course covers both computer programming and networking skills. At first, the fundamental concepts of the computer will be presented to you. Then you will learn about the basic concepts of programming and the programming languages.
The course teaches you the essential skills of PHP programming and provides an extensive analysis of the job demand of computer programmer. Next, the course teaches you about C++ programming.
The final part of the course deals with computer networking covering routing, network theory, network security, bounded and unbounded network media, troubleshooting and more.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Types of Computers||00:15:00|
|Anatomy of a PC||00:30:00|
|How a PC Works||00:15:00|
|CPU and Memory||00:30:00|
|Secondary Storage Devices||00:30:00|
|Operating Systems and Applications||00:30:00|
|How is Software Built||00:15:00|
|Types of Software||00:15:00|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING 101||01:00:00|
|WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WHY SHOULD I CARE?||00:30:00|
|What a Programmer Does||01:00:00|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE||01:00:00|
|UNDERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE OF THE COMPUTER||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Language||00:30:00|
|BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|Getting Started with BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|BASIC Overview of BASIC Components||01:00:00|
|BASIC Special Variables||01:00:00|
|BASIC Probability Functions||01:00:00|
|Filtering the Data Set or Splitting the Data Set||01:00:00|
|IF. . . THEN Statement||01:00:00|
|Welcome to the world of programming!||00:30:00|
|Let’s Start Coding!||01:00:00|
|PHP Includes & Problem Solving||01:00:00|
|Tip When Creating Inc Pages||00:30:00|
|Redirecting Using PHP||00:30:00|
|Note on PHP Math Functions:||00:30:00|
|Introduction to MySQL||01:00:00|
|Making The Connection||01:00:00|
|Deleting / Removing Data||00:15:00|
|Classes and Structs||FREE||00:22:00|
|Introduction to Pointers||00:11:00|
|Pointers and Array Indexing||00:12:00|
|Using Const with Pointers||00:09:00|
|Pointers to String Literals||00:12:00|
|Standard Library Strings||00:13:00|
|More Standard Library Strings||00:18:00|
|Basic Computer Terms||00:15:00|
|Basic Internet Concepts||00:30:00|
|Computers in the Workplace||00:15:00|
|The Electronic World||00:15:00|
|Safety and the Environment||00:15:00|
|Protecting Your Data||01:00:00|
|Protecting Against Malware||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Computer Networking||00:30:00|
|Types of Computer Networks||01:00:00|
|Types of Network Equipment||00:30:00|
|Wireless Local Area Networking||01:00:00|
|TCP/IP and Other Internet Protocols||01:00:00|
|Network Routing, Switching and Bridging||01:00:00|
|IPv4 & IPv6||01:00:00|
|Basics of computer networking||00:30:00|
|Computer networking design and solutions||00:30:00|
|Getting the right computer network hardware.||01:00:00|
|Setting up your Computer Network||00:30:00|
|Wireless vs wired||01:00:00|
|Cable management for wired computer network||01:00:00|
|Managing your network with network monitoring tools||01:00:00|
|Computer network maintenance and repair||01:00:00|
|Troubleshooting computer network||01:00:00|
|LANs and WANs||00:14:00|
|Converters and Connectors||00:26:00|
|Network Communication Protocols||00:37:00|
|TCP and IP||00:40:00|
|FQDN and DNS||00:28:00|
|Wide Area Networks||00:18:00|
|Types of Server Virtualization||00:27:00|
|Wireless Security Threats||00:30:00|
|Education and Awareness||00:03:00|
|Network Technician Tools||00:46:00|
|Physical and Logical Issues||00:19:00|
|Open or Closed Ports||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.