Cooking is considered as a skill that involves preparing food through combining, mixing, and heating edible ingredients. Cooking is a basic skill known by the chef, housewife and anyone who wants to cook their food or for someone else. Whether you are someone who cooks professionally or at home you cook for your family, this cooking bundle course will develop your cooking skills & techniques. Learn cooking healthy recipes in this bundle course.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, Housewives or anyone who have an experience in cooking
- Beginners who have an interest in learning cooking professionally
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Cooking Bundle Course will be very beneficial and helpful to:
- Cooking professionals
- Food business staff
- Restaurant Owners.
|Cooking as Chef|
|Can TV Chefs Teach You To Cook?||00:30:00|
|Improving Cooking And Food Preparation Skills||00:15:00|
|Catering To Unique Tastes||00:30:00|
|Qualities Of A Successful Chef||00:30:00|
|Achieve Perfection As A Saucier||00:30:00|
|Becoming The Perfect Chef||01:00:00|
|Equipment For Perfect Chefs||00:30:00|
|How To Become The Perfect Chef: Attending School||00:30:00|
|The Keys To Getting and Using Feedback||00:30:00|
|What Can You Do With A Culinary Degree||01:00:00|
|Knife Skills For The Perfect Chef||00:30:00|
|Making Meals Easy to Eat Healthy||00:30:00|
|Plating for the At Home Chef||00:30:00|
|Perfect Chefs Choose A Speciality||00:30:00|
|Finding Local Cooking Classes||00:30:00|
|How Can You Become a Professional Chef||00:30:00|
|The Physical Qualities of the Perfect Chef||00:15:00|
|The Importance of Testing Recipes||00:15:00|
|The Chefs Important Baking Tools||01:00:00|
|The Learning Curve To Becoming The Perfect Chef||00:15:00|
|The Job of a Professional Chef||00:30:00|
|The Mix of Sweet, Spicy and Savory||00:30:00|
|The Perfect At Home Chef||00:30:00|
|The Perfect Chef Opens A Restaurant||00:15:00|
|The Physical Demand of Being a Chef||00:15:00|
|Cooking as Housewife|
|The Gingerbread Man||00:30:00|
|Stone Soup-Veggie Soup||01:00:00|
|Kids In The Kitchen-Monster Toast||00:30:00|
|Kids Cooking Party-Sundaes||00:30:00|
|Make Your Own Family Cook Book And Memories||01:00:00|
|Healthy Breakfast Recipes|
|Recipe – I||01:00:00|
|Recipe – II||01:00:00|
|Recipe – III||01:00:00|
|Recipe – IV||01:00:00|
|Recipe – V||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VI||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VII||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VIII||01:00:00|
|Recipe – IX||01:00:00|
|Recipe – X||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Cooking Bundle Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Cooking Bundle Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.