To become a professional chef, one needs to have dedication, attention to detail and a love for food. These traits put together either makes or breaks up and coming chefs as working in a commercial kitchen comes with a lot of pressure. If you think you have the makings to be a great chef, you can definitely get this Cooking (Chef) Course to see what else you need.
This course is designed to help you see the qualities of a successful chef by serving to the individual taste buds of your customers. With the help of this course you will be able to improve on your cooking and food preparation skills and understand the requirements to cater to unique tastes. You will learn more about equipments, knife skills, specialities and physical qualities that are required to become a perfect chef. You will also find out about baking tools, testing recipes, using feedback, culinary degrees and so much more.
When finished with the course, you will be provided with many recipes which will only help you in your endeavour to become the perfect chef.
Who is the course for?
- New chefs.
- Professionals looking to get a certified in order to pursue the restaurant business
- Anyone who is interested in cooking and kitchen management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Executive Chef
- Freelance catering business
|Cooking (Chef) Course|
|Can TV Chefs Teach You To Cook?||00:30:00|
|Improving Cooking And Food Preparation Skills||00:15:00|
|Catering To Unique Tastes||00:30:00|
|Qualities Of A Successful Chef||00:30:00|
|Achieve Perfection As A Saucier||00:30:00|
|Becoming The Perfect Chef||01:00:00|
|Equipment For Perfect Chefs||00:30:00|
|How To Become The Perfect Chef: Attending School||00:30:00|
|The Keys To Getting and Using Feedback||00:30:00|
|What Can You Do With A Culinary Degree||01:00:00|
|Knife Skills For The Perfect Chef||00:30:00|
|Making Meals Easy to Eat Healthy||00:30:00|
|Plating for the At Home Chef||00:30:00|
|Perfect Chefs Choose A Speciality||00:30:00|
|Finding Local Cooking Classes||00:30:00|
|How Can You Become a Professional Chef||00:30:00|
|The Physical Qualities of the Perfect Chef||00:15:00|
|The Importance of Testing Recipes||00:15:00|
|The Chefs Important Baking Tools||01:00:00|
|The Learning Curve To Becoming The Perfect Chef||00:15:00|
|The Job of a Professional Chef||00:30:00|
|The Mix of Sweet, Spicy and Savory||00:30:00|
|The Perfect At Home Chef||00:30:00|
|The Perfect Chef Opens A Restaurant||00:15:00|
|The Physical Demand of Being a Chef||00:15:00|
|Recipe – I||01:00:00|
|Recipe – II||01:00:00|
|Recipe – III||01:00:00|
|Recipe – IV||01:00:00|
|Recipe – V||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VI||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VII||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VIII||01:00:00|
|Recipe – IX||01:00:00|
|Recipe – X||01:00:00|
|Recipe – XI||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XII||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XIII||00:15:00|
|Recipe – XIV||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XV||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XVI||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Cooking (Chef) Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Cooking (Chef) Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Cooking (Chef) Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.