Are you interested in learning Corel Paradox, Presentation and Quattro Pro X3 training in the most efficient manner? Then Corel Paradox, Presentation and Quattro Pro X3 Training is perfect for you!
This combined course will help you to sharpen your skills in working with spreadsheets and databases. It begins with the introduction of Corel Paradox X3. From this, you will learn about databases, organization, interaction with the interface, manipulation and validation of data, and much more.
Secondly, the course explains about Corel Presentations X3 which will help you to have excellent presentation skills. It’s a highly customizable software allows you to create animations of text and images, sounds, spreadsheets, etc.
Finally, Corel Quattro Pro X3 is designed for storing, calculating and analyzing the massive amount of data in an efficient way. In this section, you will learn about spreadsheets, formatting, editing charts, and printing as well.
This complete course is perfectly designed to help you to learn more about Corel paradox X3. With the help of this course, you will be able to save information in your database in an intelligent manner.
- Understand database, primary key, and index; see how databases are organized; and use related tables and validation rules
- See common database applications, learn how to open and close the application, understand the user interface, show and hide toolbars, and get help
- Create blank database, basic table, enter, edit and delete data
- Discover how to create new and open databases, save database tables, and close database files without closing the application
- Explore printing options through learning to use the print preview option; printing out forms, reports and tables; and modifying page size and orientation
- Create tables, specify data types, save and close tables
- Managing records by learning how to add and delete table records, add data to records, and modify and delete record data
- Basic editing of tables through adding fields to existing tables, changing table view, using the undo option and navigating through out a table
- Define primary key, create secondary index and validation rules, change field formats and column width, and move columns
- Understand, create, remove and apply rules to relationships
- Examine how to work with forms by learning the basics like opening and closing forms, before moving onto navigating and modifying records within a form, along with so many more options
- Learn to search in a field through the use of sort and filter options, create and save query, create a two-table query, and edit queries
- Discover more about queries as you learn to edit, sort, run, about QBE, delete, save and close queries
- Handle reports by learning to create and save them, manage data fields, changing report view and layout, and so much more
- Common presentation applications, opening and closing the program, understanding the application and getting help
- Create blank presentations, enter text in standard and outline view, and edit and delete text
- Create presentations from a template, saving multiple times, opening presentations, switching between open presentations, and closing them
- Using editing tools like undo, cut, copy, find and replace, QuickCorrect and more
- Using viewing tools by changing views, using zoom, showing and hiding toolbars, and changing basic options
- Adding new, copying, moving and deleting slides; also discover how to change slide layout and design
- Explore how to apply master to a presentation, switch masters, add animations and slide transitions
- Format texts by changing font type, size, colours, applying effects, using alignment, styles and much more
- Discover how to choose an output format, use ‘Show on the Go’, add speaker notes, change orientation and size, access print settings and print out slides
- Hide and show slides, start and navigate through slide show, and stop the show
- Add pictures from a file or scrapbook, move, resize, cut, copy and paste them
- Working with data and organisation charts
- Working with and editing objects through drawing text box, shapes, rotation, resize and other options
- Create Master slides and footers, work with background and layout layers, and add dynamic elements
- Review common spreadsheet applications, opening and closing the spreadsheet application
- Creating a blank spreadsheet, entering, editing and deleting data
- Creating a spreadsheet from a template, saving it multiple times, changing default directory, opening and closing the program, and switching between open spreadsheets
- Utilizing the editing tools like select, undo, cut, copy, changing cell dimensions, sort and other related options
- Using zoom, showing and hiding toolbars, locking and unlocking rows and columns, changing basic options
- Inserting, naming, deleing, moving and copying worksheets
- Creating basic formulas, identifying errors, using cell referencing, advanced formulas and IF functions
- Formatting cells to include decimals, commas, date, currency, percentage; while also changing font size, type and adding effects
- More formatting options through quick format, text wrapping, aligning cell contents, centring titles, modifying cell orientation and applying borders and shading
- Creating a chart and changing its titles, background colour, and colour of other chart elements; also find out how to edit charts through the cut, copy, paste, resize, move and delete options
- Setting up worksheet by modifying margins, orientation, paper size and fitting the worksheet into a page
- How to prepare to print and carry out the printing job by creating header and footers and using print preview respectively, and explore many other related options
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Corel Paradox, Presentation and Quattro Pro X3 Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Corel Paradox, Presentation and Quattro Pro X3 Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module - 1|
|Creating a Database||00:30:00|
|Working With Database Files||00:30:00|
|Printing Database Files||00:30:00|
|Working With Records||00:15:00|
|Designing a Table||00:30:00|
|Editing Table Relationships||00:30:00|
|Working With Forms, Part 1||00:15:00|
|Working With Forms, Part 2||00:30:00|
|Searching For Information||01:00:00|
|More on Queries||00:30:00|
|Reports, Part 1||01:00:00|
|Reports, Part 2||00:15:00|
|Module - 2|
|Creating a Presentation||00:30:00|
|Working With Files||01:00:00|
|Editing Tools, Part 1||00:30:00|
|Editing Tools, Part 2||01:00:00|
|Designing a Presentation||01:00:00|
|Delivering Your Presentation||01:00:00|
|Working With Images||01:00:00|
|Working with Data Charts||01:00:00|
|Working with Organization Charts||01:00:00|
|Working with Objects||01:00:00|
|Master Slides and Layers||01:00:00|
|Module - 3|
|Creating a Spreadsheet||00:15:00|
|Working with Files||01:00:00|
|Editing Tools Part 1||00:15:00|
|Editing Tools, Part 2||01:00:00|
|Working with Worksheets||00:15:00|
|Working With Formulas||00:30:00|
|Creating a Basic Chart||01:00:00|
|Setting up the Worksheet||00:15:00|
|Preparing to Print||00:30:00|
|Printing the Worksheet||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.