To build a successful career, you need to have excellent presentation skills. As a result, you need to have expertise on different software. This Corel Presentations X3 Application Training will help you with just that.
This course will teach you about Corel Presentations X3, a highly customizable software which includes animations of text and images, sounds, spreadsheets, etc. These features will facilitate you to make an attractive presentation and in turn, it will help you stand out among others in any professional field. So if you want to promote your career, this course should help a lot.
- Common presentation applications, opening and closing the program, understanding the application and getting help
- Create blank presentations, enter text in standard and outline view, and edit and delete text
- Create presentations from a template, saving multiple times, opening presentations, switching between open presentations, and closing them
- Using editing tools like undo, cut, copy, find and replace, QuickCorrect and more
- Using viewing tools by changing views, using zoom, showing and hiding toolbars, and changing basic options
- Adding new, copying, moving and deleting slides; also discover how to change slide layout and design
- Explore how to apply master to a presentation, switch masters, add animations and slide transitions
- Format texts by changing font type, size, colours, applying effects, using alignment, styles and much more
- Discover how to choose an output format, use ‘Show on the Go’, add speaker notes, change orientation and size, access print settings and print out slides
- Hide and show slides, start and navigate through slide show, and stop the show
- Add pictures from a file or scrapbook, move, resize, cut, copy and paste them
- Working with data and organisation charts
- Working with and editing objects through drawing text box, shapes, rotation, resize and other options
- Create Master slides and footers, work with background and layout layers, and add dynamic elements
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Corel Presentations X3 Application Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Corel Presentations X3 Application Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Creating a Presentation||00:30:00|
|Working With Files||01:00:00|
|Editing Tools, Part 1||00:30:00|
|Editing Tools, Part 2||01:00:00|
|Designing a Presentation||01:00:00|
|Delivering Your Presentation||01:00:00|
|Working With Images||01:00:00|
|Working with Data Charts||01:00:00|
|Working with Organization Charts||01:00:00|
|Working with Objects||01:00:00|
|Master Slides and Layers||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.