Are you aware of the importance of communication and its usage to customer relations dealings? Do you want to know how to improve yourself to be able to communicate well with your cients? If yes, then you should take an initiative to be able to develop your communicate techniques to be able to communicate well with your customers.
When you in a customer relations line of job, you will find at first that handling a difficult customer may seem like a worthless job and does not need so much. However, it does but fortunately, you can develop skills to be able to adapt the challenges that difficult customers pose. This course will be able to help you extend your communication skills to handling difficult people and situations throughout your daily life.
Moreover, improving the focus of your thoughts and feelings, stress management, and the way you listen to and empathize with others, you will be better able to meet the challenges other people pose in both your professional and personal life. Implementing the guidelines in this module is the first step in a process towards forever changing how you interact with others. There are particular methodologies and techniques that may help you upgrading your relational abilities and these will disclose to you where you are deficient. In this course, you will clearly get individuals to react with the right communication and approaches to doing it effectively.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who work in the communications industry or part of the communications department. This will also be helpful to those people who are struggling with communication that can affect their customer relations dealing
- People who are interested in learning more about communication
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Customer Relations & Dealing Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Call Center Agent
- Client Relations Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Front Desk Associate/Receptionist
- Member Service Specialist
- Patient Care Coordinator.
|Customer Relations & Dealing|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – The Right Attitude Starts with You||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Stress Management (Internal Stressors)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Stress Management (External Stressors)||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Transactional Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Why are Some Customers Difficult||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Dealing with the Customer Over the Phone||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Dealing with the Customer In Person||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Sensitivity in Dealing with Customers||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Scenarios of Dealing with a Difficult Customer||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Following up With a Customer Once You Have Addressed Their Issue||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Customer Relationship Management|
|Customer Relationship Management||00:10:00|
|What CRM Is and Who It Serves||00:15:00|
|Checklist for Success||00:15:00|
|Requirement Driven Product Selection||00:15:00|
|Considerations in Tool Selection||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Customer Retention||00:15:00|
|Building the Future||00:15:00|
|Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider||00:15:00|
|Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program||00:15:00|
|The Development Team||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Customer Relations & Dealing Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Customer Relations & Dealing Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.