Peek into the world of data science and machine learning with the comprehensive Data Science & Machine Learning With R in 2021 course. This course will provide you with a detailed understanding of both machine learning and data science. In addition, you will acquire essential skills to pursue a career in this growing industry.
The Data Science & Machine Learning With R in 2021 course will teach you the core concept of data science. You will be able to recognize different data types and structures. From the modules, you will receive an introduction to the intermediate R Section. The course will show you the techniques of data manipulation in R. You will know the process of data visualization with R and learn to create reports with R markdown. The Data Science & Machine Learning With R in 2021 course will provide you with an insight into the fundamentals of machine learning. You will understand the principles of data processing, linear regression, logistic regression and more.
This highly informative Data Science & Machine Learning With R in 2021 course will equip you with the essential skills of data science. If you desire to become a professional data scientist, this course can be your stepping stone. So, enroll in the course and fast track your career.
- Learn the definition of data science
- Understand the basics of machine learning
- Enrich your knowledge of data types and structures
- Know the process of data manipulation in R
- Gain the ability to create reports with R markdown
- Become skilled in building web apps with R shiny
Who is this course for?
Aspiring data scientists or individuals interested in learning data science and machine learning
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Data Science & Machine Learning With R in 2021 course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Data Scientist
|Data Science and Machine Learning Course Intro|
|Data Science and Machine Learning Introduction||00:03:00|
|What is Data Science||00:10:00|
|Machine Learning Overview||00:05:00|
|Who is This Course for||00:03:00|
|Data Science and Machine Learning Marketplace||00:05:00|
|Data Science and Machine Learning Job Opportunities||00:03:00|
|Data Types and Structures in R|
|Data Types and Structures in R|
|Vector Part One||00:20:00|
|Vectors Part Two||00:25:00|
|Vectors – Missing Values||00:16:00|
|Vectors – Coercion||00:14:00|
|Vectors – Naming||00:10:00|
|Vectors – Misc||00:06:00|
|Introduction to Data Frames||00:19:00|
|Creating Data Frames||00:20:00|
|Data Frames: Helper Functions||00:31:00|
|Data Frames Tibbles||00:39:00|
|Dates and Times||00:30:00|
|Data Import or Export||00:22:00|
|Data Manipulation in R|
|Data Manipulation in R Introduction||00:36:00|
|The Pipe Operator||00:15:00|
|The Filter Verb||00:22:00|
|The Select Verb||00:46:00|
|The Mutate Verb||00:32:00|
|The Arrange Verb||00:10:00|
|The Summarize Verb||00:23:00|
|Data Visualization in R|
|Data Visualization in R Section Intro||00:17:00|
|Single Variable Plots||00:37:00|
|Two Variable Plots||00:21:00|
|Facets, Layering, and Coordinate Systems||00:18:00|
|Styling and Saving||00:12:00|
|Creating Reports with R Markdown|
|Creating with R Markdown||00:29:00|
|Building Webapps with R Shiny|
|Introduction to R Shiny||00:26:00|
|A Basic R Shiny App||00:31:00|
|Other Examples with R Shiny||00:34:00|
|Introduction to Machine Learning|
|Machine Learning Part 1||00:22:00|
|Machine Learning Part 2||00:47:00|
|Starting A Career in Data Science|
|Starting a Data Science Career Section Overview||00:03:00|
|Data Science Resume||00:04:00|
|Getting Started with Freelancing||00:05:00|
|Top Freelance Websites||00:05:00|
|Importance of Website and Blo||00:04:00|
|Networking Do’s and Don’ts||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.