Dialectical Behaviour Therapy( DBT) is evidence-based psychotherapy that is designed to help the people to overcome painful emotions. The therapy guides people to learn and use new skills and strategies to develop and lead a worthy life.
The Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) Diploma course is devoted to DBT theory and explains how the therapy works. You will explore the strategies of DBT approach and the treatments by DBT. Then you will learn how to use DBT approach for solving psychological disorders. Finally, the course focuses on the effectiveness and limitation of DBT approach.
After completing the course, you will be able to implement DBT in your real-world and able to manage therapeutic sessions with your clients.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work as a therapist or use therapy in work
- Anyone who is interested in counselling or psychotherapy
- Anyone who wants to learn DBT approach
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|About the Instructor||FREE||00:02:00|
|About the Course||00:06:00|
|What is Counselling & Psychotherapy|
|Definition of Counselling||00:07:00|
|Counselling & Psychotherapy||00:07:00|
|Approaches in Counselling & Psychotherapy||00:12:00|
|About Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)|
|What is DBT?||00:05:00|
|What is ‘dialectical’?||00:06:00|
|History & Philosophy of DBT||00:06:00|
|DBT Strategies & 'Life Skills'|
|What is ‘Mindfulness’||00:08:00|
|What is ‘Distress Tolerance’||00:10:00|
|What is ‘Emotion regulation’||00:11:00|
|What is ‘Interpersonal Effectiveness’||00:06:00|
|Treatment by DBT|
|Multistage approach of DBT||00:11:00|
|The Stages of Treatment in DBT||00:06:00|
|Prioritising Treatments Targets||00:05:00|
|How to set up ‘learning environment’ for the client||00:07:00|
|How to conduct ‘Behavioural Analysis’||00:11:00|
|DBT for Psychological Disorders|
|Uses of DBT||00:03:00|
|DBT in the treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder||00:07:00|
|DBT in the treatment of Depression||00:09:00|
|DBT for treatment of Anxiety & OCD||00:08:00|
|DBT for treatment of ‘Eating Disorders’||00:08:00|
|Effectiveness of DBT|
|How effective is DBT?||00:07:00|
|Criticism and Limitations of DBT||00:05:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.