Digital marketing is promoting that makes utilisation of electronic gadgets, for example, PCs, cell phones, tablets and game consoles to connect with stakeholders. If you want to manage advertising and marketing campaign on that scale effectively, you have to comprehend the ever changing advertising Eco-system. This course will show you all that you have to know to land a position in advertising, run a successful campaign, develop your present business and find better approaches to build your value at your current place of employment.
Who is the course for?
- This course would be ideal for people who want to learn about advertising and marketing.
- Business owners.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Advertising and Marketing is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Executive Producers
- Group Account Director
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Specialists
- And Much More!
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – What is Marketing||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Common Marketing Types (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Common Marketing Types (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Five – The Marketing Mix||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Communicating the Right Way||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Customer Communications||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Marketing Goals||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – The Marketing Funnel||00:20:00|
|Module Ten – Marketing Mistakes (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Marketing Mistakes (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Marketing- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mastering Digital Marketing|
|Introduction to Internet Marketing and Reputation Management||00:30:00|
|How to Optimise Your Site for Every Stage of the Buy Cycle||00:30:00|
|Build Impression on Your Site||00:30:00|
|Types of Link Building||01:00:00|
|Importance of Landing Pages||00:30:00|
|Difference Between Internet Marketing and Online Customer Service||01:00:00|
|Concept Of Affiliate Programs||01:30:00|
|About Of Google Analytics||01:00:00|
|Online Press Releases||00:15:00|
|How to Get Traffic from Twitter||00:30:00|
|Importance of Testing E-Mail Messages||00:15:00|
|What is Viral Marketing||01:00:00|
|What is EMail Marketing||00:30:00|
|Difference Between Images and Video||00:15:00|
|How to Internet Marketing on Facebook||02:00:00|
|What is Search Engine Optimization(SEO)?||00:30:00|
|Understanding Search Results||00:15:00|
|How to Attract Customer on Your Product?||00:15:00|
|Time Makes Money||00:30:00|
|How to Test a Landing Page||00:30:00|
|Best Web Writing||01:00:00|
|Ways to Use of Humor in You Internet Marketing||00:15:00|
|When to Pull the Plug||00:15:00|
|Internet Advertising Techniques|
|INTRODUCTION: WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?||00:30:00|
|WHY AFFILIATE MARKETING IS AWESOME||00:30:00|
|FINDING A PROFITABLE NICHE||01:00:00|
|CHOOSING AN AFFILIATE PRODUCT||00:15:00|
|THE ADVANTAGES OF CLICK BANK||00:30:00|
|ANALYZING THE CLICK BANK MARKETPLACE||00:30:00|
|CREATING YOUR HOP LINK||00:30:00|
|CREATING A FREE BLOG||01:00:00|
|PERFORMING EFFECTIVE KEYWORD RESEARCH||00:30:00|
|CREATING AN OPTIMIZED POST||00:30:00|
|POSTING TO YOUR BLOG||00:15:00|
|PROMOTING YOUR BLOG: AN OVERVIEW||00:30:00|
|PROMOTION: ARTICLE MARKETING||00:30:00|
|PROMOTION: SOCIAL BOOKMARKING||01:00:00|
|PROMOTION: BLOG COMMENTING||00:30:00|
|ADDITIONAL PROMOTION TIPS||00:15:00|
|CREATING YOUR OWN WEBSITE||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Email Marketing||00:30:00|
|Using Email Marketing Software||00:30:00|
|Building Email Lists by Quantity||00:30:00|
|Building Email Lists by Quality||00:30:00|
|Crafting an Email||01:00:00|
|Analyzing and Tracking Your Email Marketing Strategy||00:30:00|
|Facebook Marketing Basics|
|Introduction to Facebook||00:15:00|
|Why You Should Care||00:15:00|
|Setting up a Facebook Page||00:30:00|
|How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page||00:30:00|
|How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?||00:30:00|
|Marketing on Facebook||01:00:00|
|Create a Content Calendar||00:15:00|
|Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement||00:15:00|
|TWITTER FOR BUSINESS||00:15:00|
|TOP TWITTER TIPS||00:15:00|
|WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING||00:15:00|
|TWITTER MARKETING BASICS||01:00:00|
|WHEN TO TWEET||00:15:00|
|BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY||00:15:00|
|REAL-TIME TWITTER MARKETING||00:15:00|
|TWETIQUETTE (TWEETING ETIQUETTE)||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Advertising and Marketing||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Advertising and Marketing||00:30:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|