Most common baked foods are bread, cookies, cake, pies, tarts, and cupcakes. Learning about baking can take you a lot of time, but it would be advantageous if you learn a specific type of baking and cake decorating. If you want to specialise in cake baking and decorating, then this course can help you learn it. This diploma course will provide you lessons on caking baking, decoration, and pastry arts.
Who is the course for?
- Business minded people who are into Cake Baking and Cake Decorating
- People who have an interest in starting up a Cake business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Baking and Cake Decorating course is a useful qualification to possess, especially to people with careers in:
- Baking Expert
- Cake Decoration Business Owner
- Cake Decorator
- Cake Stylists
- Confectionery Baker
- Pastry Chef
- Professional Cake Maker.
|Baking and Cake Decorating|
|Introduction and History||00:30:00|
|Popular Methods of Cake Decorating||01:00:00|
|Baking a Cake||01:00:00|
|Making Alternative Cakes||01:00:00|
|Birthday Cake Decorating||01:00:00|
|Different Cake Decorating||01:00:00|
|Wedding Cake Decorating||01:00:00|
|Occasional Cake Decorating||01:00:00|
|Wedding and Baby Showers Cake||01:00:00|
|Common Cake Decorating Supplies||01:00:00|
|Learning to Decorate Cakes||00:30:00|
|Icing the Cake||01:00:00|
|Starting a Cake Decorating Business||00:30:00|
|Creating a Cake Decorating Blog||00:15:00|
|Decorating the Cake|
|Frosting The Cake||01:00:00|
|Borders & Decorations||01:00:00|
|Leaves And Flowers||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Baking & Cake||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Baking & Cake||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.