Any happy occasion or celebration is incomplete without a mouthwatering cake. That’s why beautiful and delicious cakes are always high on demand. If you are passionate about baking and cake decoration, this Diploma in Baking & Cake Course can help you on your journey.
In this Diploma in Baking & Cake Course, you will learn the basic principles of baking a cake. The easy-to-follow modules will teach you how to bake different types of cake for different occasions. Here, you will get familiarised with the equipment and methods of cake decoration. Within no time, you will become skilled in icing and frosting. The course will equip you with the techniques to decorate cakes for weddings, birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers and other events.
Moreover, in this Diploma in Baking & Cake Course, you will learn the tips and tricks to open your own cake business. This comprehensive course is an excellent guide to a successful career in baking. So what are you waiting for? Enrol today!
- Learn the essential steps of baking a cake
- Familiarise yourself with the equipment used in baking and decorating cakes
- Become skilled in frosting and icing cakes
- Grasp a wide range of cake decorating styles and techniques
- Build expertise to make beautiful flowers, leaves, and border designs
- Learn how to maintain a blog on cake decoration
- Gain essential knowledge and understanding to start your own cake business
Who is the Baking and Cake Decorating Course for?
This course is designed for those who want to turn their passion into a profession. It will provide aspiring bakers with the essential skills and confidence to open their own cake decorating business. Professionals who are already working in this industry can also take this course and polish their skills.
Why Choose this Baking and Cake Decorating Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Diploma in Baking and Cake Decorating course is a useful qualification to possess, especially to people with careers in:
- Baking Expert
- Cake Decoration Business Owner
- Cake Decorator
- Cake Stylists
- Confectionery Baker
- Pastry Chef
- Professional Cake Maker.
|Diploma in Baking & Cake Decorating - Updated Version|
|Basic Concepts of Baking||00:16:00|
|Basic Ingredients of Baking||00:28:00|
|Glossary and Equipment Used in Baking||00:34:00|
|Types of Cakes||00:14:00|
|Baking the Cake||00:20:00|
|Cake Decorating Recipes||00:26:00|
|Cake Decorating Ideas||00:21:00|
|Frosting and Icing||00:24:00|
|Working with Different Pastes||00:20:00|
|Working with Glazes||00:28:00|
|How to Stack a Cake||00:21:00|
|Piping and Writing||00:24:00|
|Health, Safety and Food Hygiene||00:20:00|
|Cake Decorating Business||00:19:00|
|Diploma in Baking & Cake Decorating - Old Version|
|Baking and Cake Decorating|
|Introduction and History||00:30:00|
|Popular Methods of Cake Decorating||01:00:00|
|Baking a Cake||01:00:00|
|Making Alternative Cakes||01:00:00|
|Birthday Cake Decorating||01:00:00|
|Different Cake Decorating||01:00:00|
|Wedding Cake Decorating||01:00:00|
|Occasional Cake Decorating||01:00:00|
|Wedding and Baby Showers Cake||01:00:00|
|Common Cake Decorating Supplies||01:00:00|
|Learning to Decorate Cakes||00:30:00|
|Icing the Cake||01:00:00|
|Starting a Cake Decorating Business||00:30:00|
|Creating a Cake Decorating Blog||00:15:00|
|Decorating the Cake|
|Frosting The Cake||01:00:00|
|Borders & Decorations||01:00:00|
|Leaves And Flowers||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Baking & Cake||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Baking & Cake||00:20:00|