Do you know about business and commercial acumen? If you do but believe that you have none, then you can still learn the ability to make effective business decisions through this course.
Having business and commercial acumen means having the ability to assess an external market and make effective decisions out of it. If you are someone who does not have such quality, then this course will help you with that. You will learn how to see the big picture and develop a management strategy for the business. You will understand how to practice financial literacy and develop your critical thinking. Finally, you will be able to practice management acumen and find the financial levers that will help you succeed in the business industry.
Who is the course for?
- Entrepreneurs or anyone who wants to succeed in the business industry.
- People who have an interest in learning the business and commercial acumen.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Business and Commercial Acumen is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Board Member
- Top Executive.
|Diploma in Business and Commercial Acumen|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Seeing the Big Picture||01:00:00|
|Module Three – KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Risk Management Strategies||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Recognizing Learning Events||01:00:00|
|Module Six – You Need to Know These Answers and More||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Financial Literacy (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Financial Literacy (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Business Acumen in Management||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Critical Thinking in Business||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Key Financial Levers||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Diploma in Business and Commercial Acumen- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Business and Commercial Acumen||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Business and Commercial Acumen||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.