Composed of a wide range of childcare offices and homes, this course will help you give a solid and safe condition for youthful youngsters. This course covers indoor and outside security concerns, safe nourishment taking care of, universal precautions and different parts of sickness counteractive action, and perceiving and revealing kid mishandle. Incorporates particular systems to fortify families so as to diminish the danger of manhandling and disregard. See the course themes recorded beneath for more data on what is secured.
After finishing the Diploma in Child Safety, you will have the capacity to clarify why ecological poisons are destructive to people, and particularly youngsters; recognize approaches to limit kids’ introduction to poisons and forestall harming mishaps; clarify safe nourishment taking care of strategies; depict a solid and safe diaper evolving technique; portray the suitable reactions when a transferable sickness is suspected or analyzed and the rules for managing transmittable maladies at your office; and clarify the significance of and process for using Standard Precautions to avert presentation to bloodborne pathogens.
Who is the course for?
- Health Professionals and Workers who are into child health and safety
- Anyone who wants to know how to take care of children and their safety
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Child Safety will be useful and would be beneficial for every kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists
- Infant Massage Therapist
- Labour and Delivery Nurse
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist
- Lactation Consultant
- And Many More.
|Diploma in Child Safety|
|Public Safety Basics||00:30:00|
|School Bus Safety||01:00:00|
|Public Hygiene Safety||00:30:00|
|Latest Tech Gadgets For Child Safety||01:00:00|
|The Issues With Not Teaching Your Child Public Safety Rules||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Child Safety||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Child Safety||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.