Have you heard about the concept of cloud computing? The definition of cloud computing is that it is storing and the act of accessing the data from the internet instead of the computer. The fast-paced innovation is frequently the primary reason why IT businesses push to make more new developments that are accessible to the general client. This course will teach you how the technology of cloud computing is utilized.
Thprogressewhich massive cloud computing is an application that encourages the capacity of information, procedures data and holds setting on a focal server as required. It would imply that having the ability to comprehend cloud computing would enable for the businesses to concentrate on changes. It would be considered advantages of technology are and this course will also be able to teach you on how to measure your capabilities in cloud computing and if it is up for the standards of the new technology.
Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through cloud computing.
- People who have an interest in Internet Marketing and Cloud Computing and how to effectively communicate with their potential clients through the web.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Cloud Computing course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing Managers
- Product Creators
- Top Executives
- Website Developer.
|Diploma in Cloud Computing|
|What Is Cloud Computing?||00:15:00|
|Benefits Of Cloud Computing||01:00:00|
|Is Cloud Computing Really Secure?||01:00:00|
|The Concept of Public Cloud||00:30:00|
|The Concept of Private Cloud||00:30:00|
|Hybrid Cloud and It’s Advantages||00:30:00|
|Types of Cloud for Your Business||00:30:00|
|Key Features of Cloud Computing||01:00:00|
|How Cloud Computing Can Revolutionize Your Business?||00:30:00|
|Cloud Computing Complete Guide||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Cloud Computing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Cloud Computing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.