Blogging is one of the biggest things to ever hit the Internet. While most people are already familiar with the basics of what a blog is, many are still at a loss when it comes to the details of complexities that come with this phenomenon. When they first came into use, blogs were simple personal journals that people published online to keep a record of their personal thoughts and feelings much like how one would use a diary. However, blogs evolved as time passed by. This course will show you the best possible method for blogging and will be giving you the breakdown of the particular sorts of online things you can make that are shown hits. This course will really be useful to you for benefitting on the web by offering the data that is starting at now inside you!
Who is the course for?
- Bloggers and other online professionals who are into blogging marketing.
- People who have an interest in being profitable through blogging
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Creative Blog Writing will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Blog Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- And Much More!
|Diploma in Creative Blog Writing|
|What is Creative Blogging?||00:30:00|
|Researching Demands For Your Passion||01:00:00|
|Setting Up Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Your Blog Content||01:00:00|
|Turn Your Blog Into a Money Making Machine||01:00:00|
|Getting a Swarm of Traffic to your Blog||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Creative Blog Writing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Creative Blog Writing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.