Are you someone who is aiming to become part of the executive team? Do you want to learn how become an executive manager? Do you want to know what your next step to becoming on top of the team? If these are concerns, then this diploma will surely answer your questions!
In today’s mind-boggling, quick paced, aggressive condition, executives must be skilled at moving rapidly to fabricate new initiative capacities. The Diploma in Executive Management is intended to build the business abilities and initiative capacities of directors who lead key divisions of their organizations and try to be among top authority in their associations. This course will adopt a strategy to get used to, consolidating addresses, gathering discourse, contextual investigation, pretending, grounds organizing openings, and a methodology re-enactment to give real life situations and knowledge that will give you chances to apply what you learned.
Furthermore, this diploma course will help you improve your leadership capacities by helping you to think faster and all the more inventively about current focused techniques and arrangements. You will also develop comprehension of authoritative elements to enhance the outline and usage of new activities and stay away from dangerous arguments. To be able to put your insight and abilities under serious scrutiny in a custom system recreation that consolidates program content, manageability issues, and cooperation. Lastly, this course is intended for you to learn and give the students an opportunity to investigate issues on business and social limits and engage in social exercises that will be helpful to become an effective executive.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or employees aiming to become part of the executive board in their companies
- Businessmen and anyone who wants to learn about executive management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Executive Management is a useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Business Analyst and Strategist
- Business Consultant
- Business Development Specialist
- Business Reporter
- Business Statistician
- Sales Specialist
- And much more!
|How to Build Trust and Confidence||01:00:00|
|A Manager’s Pitfalls||01:00:00|
|How to Build Team Spirit||01:00:00|
|Dealing with Problem Employees||01:00:00|
|Using Your Emotional Intelligence||00:30:00|
|Conclusion to Management||00:15:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Why Your Office Needs Administrative Procedures||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Gathering the Right Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Identifying Procedures to Include||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Top Five Procedures to Record||01:00:00|
|Module Six – What to Include in Your Binder (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – What to Include in Your Binder (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Organizing Your Binder||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – What Not to Include in the Procedure Guide||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Share Office Procedure Guide||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Successfully Executing the Guide||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Leader and HR Management||00:30:00|
|Commitment and HR Management||01:00:00|
|Build A Mastermind Group||02:00:00|
|People Recognition in HR Management||00:30:00|
|Performance, Goals and Management||00:30:00|
|Think Outside The Box||00:30:00|
|Be Passionate about Your Work||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of A Good Team Leader||00:30:00|
|Management of Managers|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Grooming a New Manager||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Coaching and Mentoring (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Coaching and Mentoring (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Measuring Performance||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Motivating Managers||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Signs of Poor Management||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Trust Your Team of Managers||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – When an Employee Complains About Their Manager||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – When Do You Step In||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Remember These Basic Qualities||01:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in Executive Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.