Would you like to earn money as a freelance writer? This course will show you precisely how to built an freelance writing profession online from scratch.
Build up your writing capacities with our diploma in freelance writing. Figure out how to compose attractive material and step toward working in the independent written work field. Enrol in this course and train at home and at a pace that’s right for you. You will be equipped with the skills you need to become a successful, skilled and in-demand commercial writer. You will also be taught to write original, persuasive and engaging content, that gets results. Learn to Find the mystery strategy that all the high procuring independent scholars apply to their business. At that point figure out how to utilise this strategy to win more cash all the time, while increasing the value of your customers. Discover precisely the amount to charge customers, how to pitch and who to pitch to, utilising straightforward guidelines and adjustable email formats.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals Who have a flair for writing and are looking to make money online from their writing
- Individuals who want to become professional writers
- Marketing teams
- Small businesses and freelancers who want to attract more clients
- Experienced writers looking to refresh or redefine their skill
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Freelance Writing is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Completing a range of varied writing assignments for large and small businesses
- Working as part of a marketing team to deliver an organisation’s advertising strategy
- Building your own freelance writing business.
|Introduction to Freelancing||00:30:00|
|Building a Successful Freelance Writing Career||00:30:00|
|Types of Freelance Writing||00:30:00|
|CREATIVE WRITING – An Art||00:30:00|
|Web Blog Writing||00:30:00|
|Sales and Marketing writing||00:30:00|
|Newsletters and Editorial Writing||01:00:00|
|Choosing the Right Topic- Limitations and Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Realizing Your Writing Skills||00:30:00|
|Inking your writing Skills||00:30:00|
|Analyzing Your Writing Needs||01:00:00|
|How to Establish Credibility||00:30:00|
|How to Handle Difficult Clients||00:30:00|
|Finding Freelance Writing Opportunities||00:30:00|
|Freelance Writing- In a Glimpse||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Freelance Writing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Freelance Writing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Freelance Writing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.