Are you someone who finds game development a passion rather than a job? Are you someone who is interested in game testing? Or are you someone who is in the game development industry and want to learn how to develop a game and have it tested? Either way, this Diploma in Game Testing course will help you in your passion.
The game development industry has been significantly improved since there are lots of opportunities for creating and developing new games. However, to be able to sustain the status of this industry, developers have to create games that will continue for a long time. They need to know how to utilise the game developing software to ensure the success of their games. Game testing is an important phase in Game Development since once you do this, you will be able to note all the lacking parts of the game and which part of the game should be changed or improved. And this course will tackle everything about game testing for your benefit. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Game Testing.
Who is the course for?
- People who have an interest in testing out games as a profession
- Professionals seeking to get a foothold as a game tester in the gaming industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Game Testing course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Game Tester
- Quality Assurance
- Beta Tester
- Pre Alpha Tester
|Diploma in Game Testing|
|Introduction to Game Testing||01:00:00|
|Two Rules of Game Testing||01:00:00|
|How to Put a Resume Together||01:00:00|
|How give Examples During Job Interview||00:30:00|
|Contacting Game Developers||01:00:00|
|Use the Correct Search Keywords||00:30:00|
|Additional Supporting Materials|
|Game QA & Testing||00:00:00|
|Game Testing Changers||00:00:00|
|Become A Game Tester||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Game Testing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Game Testing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.