This course will elaborately teach you the essentials of HR and leadership skills authority. The role of today’s HR manager and executives demand increasing obligations that incorporate organisational responsibilities and critical thinking. As the calling advances, HR departments are being called upon to settle on greater choices and execute HR strategies that line up with bigger organisational strategies. As a HR manager, would you be able to effectively explain your organization’s business objectives and strategies? Do you know how best to adjust your human resource tools and expertise from recruitment? This course will answer these questions. This course will well develop your HR and leadership skills which will no doubt be beneficial for your own self-development as well as for your organisation.
Who is the course for?
- Manager-, Director-, and executive-level HR professionals who have been asked to improve HR’s ability to enhance organizational success.
- HR professionals seeking the strategic skills required for advancement to management and leadership positions.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Human resources advisers
- Change managers
- Human resources consultants
- Human resources managers
- Senior human resources officer.
|Diploma in HR & Leadership Skills Authority - Updated Version|
|Introduction to Human Resources||00:20:00|
|Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure||00:35:00|
|Employee Training and Development Process||00:24:00|
|Performance Appraisal Management||00:22:00|
|Motivation and Counselling||00:22:00|
|Ensuring Health and Safety at the Workplace||00:19:00|
|Employer Records and Statistics||00:17:00|
|Essential UK Employment Law||00:30:00|
|Module 01: Developing the Leader Within You||00:21:00|
|Module 02: Emotional Intelligence in Leadership||00:17:00|
|Module 03: Communication Skills||00:26:00|
|Module 04: Public Speaking||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Critical Thinking in Problem-Solving and Decision Making||00:23:00|
|Module 06: Motivation and Counselling||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Management and Leadership||00:26:00|
|Diploma in HR & Leadership Skills Authority - Old Version|
|Leader and HR Management||00:30:00|
|Commitment and HR Management||01:00:00|
|Build A Mastermind Group||02:00:00|
|People Recognition in HR Management||00:30:00|
|Performance, Goals and Management||00:30:00|
|Think Outside The Box||00:30:00|
|Be Passionate about Your Work||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of A Good Team Leader||00:30:00|
|HR & Leadership Skills|
|WHAT MAKES A GREAT LEADER?||01:00:00|
|HOW TO INSPIRE YOUR TEAM||01:00:00|
|HOW TO INCENTIVIZE THE RIGHT WAY||01:00:00|
|HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CHARISMA AND AUTHORITY||01:00:00|
|HOW TO DEAL WITH A CRISIS||01:00:00|
|IS IT BETTER TO BE FEARED OR LIKED?||01:00:00|
|DEALING WITH DISSIDENTS||01:00:00|
|CREATING TEAMS AND ENCOURAGING TEAMWORK||00:30:00|
|UNDERSTANDING CHARACTERS AND CHOOSING THE RIGHT PERSON||00:30:00|
|THE 10 MOST POWERFUL TIPS FOR LEADERS||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in HR & Leadership Skills Authority||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in HR & Leadership Skills Authority||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.