Are you fond of jewelry in general? How about making and designing One? Then this course will surely teach you how to become a skilled Jewellery Maker you want to be.
Being able to make and design Jewellery is fascinating. Jewellery making is an intensive process that needs the proper skills and tools to be able to produce a delicate piece. Good news for people who wants to learn how to create and design jewellery because this diploma course will provide the appropriate training for you to get. In this course, you will be able to create irresistible jewellery that you and other people around you will love. Lastly, you will discover simple jewellery making techniques that are perfect for beginners and enthusiasts.
Who is the course for?
- Beginners and hobbyists who are interested in Jewellery making.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Jewellery Making is for beginners, professionals, and hobbyists who want to develop their jewellery making abilities and want to pursue jewellery making to the next level.
|Diploma in Jewellery Making|
|Jewellery Making and Beading||00:30:00|
|History of Beads||01:00:00|
|Different Kinds of Beads and Its Definitions||00:30:00|
|Different Kinds of Gemstones and Its Definitions||01:00:00|
|Decorating Jewellery and Beads||01:00:00|
|Making Magic with Beads, Crystals, Pearls and Stones||02:00:00|
|Setting Up Your Workshop||00:30:00|
|Discovering Simple Jewelry Making Techniques||00:30:00|
|Uncovering the Simple Secrets of Stringing and Knotting||00:30:00|
|Different Stringing and Knotting Jewelry Projects||00:30:00|
|Different Wire Wrapping Jewelry Projects||03:00:00|
|Common Jewelry Mistakes to Avoid||00:30:00|
|Jewelry for Every Occasion||00:30:00|
|Creating Fun, Funky Jewelry for Everyday Wear||00:30:00|
|Everyday Jewelry Projects||01:00:00|
|Crafting your Own Evening, Bridal and Holiday Jewelry||01:00:00|
|Evening Jewelry Projects||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Jewellery Making||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Jewellery Making||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Jewellery Making||00:20:00|