The diploma in newspaper journalism course is specially designed for the people who have both creative minds and writing. This course is will guide and teach you about different types of newspaper writing. You will also be taught about the different researchers a journalist makes before reporting any story weather you are writings for national, regional and local press. You will also be introduced to different subjects that you will have to cover like political issues, sports, business, and culture.
Who is the course for?
- For the individuals who are will to enter the field of newspaper journalism and take it as a serious profession
- creative writers.
- For those who are willing to enhance their current skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Newspaper editor
- Political communicator
- Magazine journalist
- Broadcast journalist.
|What is news?||01:00:00|
|What is a journalist?||01:00:00|
|The shape of the news story||00:15:00|
|Writing the intro in simple steps||01:00:00|
|Writing the intro, the golden rules||00:30:00|
|Writing the news story in simple steps||01:00:00|
|Writing the news story – clear writing||00:30:00|
|What Is A Newspaper Reporter?||01:00:00|
|What Education Do I Need?||00:30:00|
|How To Start Newspaper Writing||01:00:00|
|The Rules Of Newspaper Reporting||02:00:00|
|Learning About Style||01:00:00|
|What Is A Copy Editor?||01:00:00|
|Additional Fields Of Study||01:00:00|
|Online Reporting – What You Need To Know||01:00:00|
|Your Path To Success As A Newspaper Reporter||01:00:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Newspaper Journalism||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Newspaper Journalism||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.