A panic attack is a sudden feeling of acute and disabling anxiety. It is also considered as a mental issue which can be dealt with appropriate therapies. Panic attacks can become a minor mental issue to the long-term physical ailment. Learn the basics of panic attacks and how it could be prevented. This course will provide you with these tips along with panic attack remedies that will help you or your patients to learn how to manage panic attacks when they occur.
Who is the course for?
- Medical professionals who help their clients be free from panic attacks
- People who are suffering from panic attacks or disorder to be aware of the remedies
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Panic Attack Management course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Health Practitioner
- Life Coach
|Introduction to Panic Attack Management|
|Why to Panic Attacks||00:15:00|
|Symptoms of Panic Attacks||00:15:00|
|Types of Panic Attacks||00:30:00|
|Diagnosing Panic Attacks||00:30:00|
|Importance of Medication in Panic Attack Treatment||00:15:00|
|Relaxation Therapies for Panic Control||00:30:00|
|Panic Attack Remedy|
|What Are the Physical Signs?||01:00:00|
|What are the symptoms?||01:00:00|
|What Causes a Panic Attack?||00:30:00|
|Stress Can Trigger a Panic Attacks||01:00:00|
|Removing the Panic Attack Worries||01:00:00|
|When it’s Agoraphobia||00:30:00|
|Foods That Can Make You Panic||01:00:00|
|Will I Need Medication?||00:30:00|
|Help Yourself and Lose the Panic||01:00:00|
|Getting Your Breathing Under Control||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Panic Attack Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Panic Attack Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.