This course is for individuals who are willing to develop talent and potential within themselves. This personal development course will help to believe in yourself. It will also help you understand what do you want to achieve in this life which will also help you achieve your dreams. It will also help you gain skills and abilities to enhance your thinking powers. It will also inform you programs, methods, tools, and techniques that support human development.
Who is the course for?
- This course is for individuals who are looking forward to developing skills and abilities within themselves.
- This course is for individuals who are willing to become future personal development instructor or trainer.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Personal Development is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Stress management instructor
- Time management mentor
- Self-development instructor.
|Diploma in Personal Development|
|Tony Robbins-Learn How to Achieve Bigger Things||00:30:00|
|Steve Pavlina-Quit Griping||00:30:00|
|Brian Tracy-Eat A Toad||00:30:00|
|Why Network Marketing Is Good||01:00:00|
|Deepak Chopra- Synchrodestiny||00:30:00|
|Jim Rohn-Work More Efficiently||01:00:00|
|Dani Johnson-Facing Fear||01:00:00|
|Bob Proctor–No Limits||00:30:00|
|Abraham Maslow-Theory of Personality||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Personal Development||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Personal Development||00:20:00|