Do you have a a dog? Or do you just love dogs? And do you want to learn what is needed to take care of your extended family? Then this diploma in caring for your pet dog is for you to be able to take care of your dog the best way you could.
A puppy can be a loving expansion to your family but whether you’re an expert pet parent or a first-time adopter, it’s essential to keep your dog’s prosperity and satisfaction a top need. The Diploma in Caring for your Pet Dog will give some important tips for all puppy gatekeepers that are useful when you deal with your pooch. Having another puppy or grown-up pooch is an energizing minute and a point of reference for the whole family and since puppies are known as man’s closest companion and a steadfast canine is something beyond a pet since they are dealt with as a cherished individual from the family.
In addition, having a puppy as a pet resembles having a youngster but physically there is really no relationship however puppies are feeling creatures and need care and love too like a kid. Thusly, in the mission to be a not too bad and disapproving of the canine proprietor, the proprietor ought to have the ability to play out some to a great degree principal exercises that are essential in this demeanor, which will be by and large invited by your pet. The Diploma in Dog Care will most likely help you with the essential puppy mind on how you ought to look after your puppies, what things they need and how veterinarian will have the capacity to help you.
Who is the course for?
- Dog owners and lovers who want to learn how to take of their dogs
- Dog breeders, groomers, handlers, and trainers who want to know how to care for dogs properly.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Pet Dog Care is perfect for dog owners and lovers who want to live peacefully with their obedient and well-behaved dogs. The course can also help the following dog-related careers:
- Animal Behaviourist
- Dog Breeder
- Dog Groomer
- Dog Handler
- Dog Service Trainer
- Dog Sitter
- Dog Trainer.
|Understanding the appropriate food ingredients||00:30:00|
|Dogs need different diets at different ages||00:15:00|
|Vitamin and mineral supplements||00:15:00|
|Boredom and variety||00:15:00|
|Cost of feeds||00:15:00|
|Dry vs. Canned food||00:15:00|
|How much should I feed my dog?||00:30:00|
|How often should I feed my dog?||00:30:00|
|Signs of ill health||00:30:00|
|Heart worm, fleas and other parasites||00:30:00|
|Common questions about heartworm||00:30:00|
|Fleas and other parasites||00:30:00|
|Do parasites cause “Scooting”?||00:15:00|
|Preventing dental disease||00:30:00|
|Home dental care||00:30:00|
|Veterinary dental treatments||00:30:00|
|The importance of the physical examination||00:30:00|
|Why are regular check-ups important?||00:15:00|
|What happens during an examination?||00:30:00|
|How often should my pet be examined?||00:15:00|
|How to administer medicine||00:30:00|
|Nursing a sick dog||00:30:00|
|Common questions about vaccinations||00:30:00|
|Spaying and neutering||00:30:00|
|Spaying of the Female dog||00:30:00|
|Surgical neutering of the male dog||00:30:00|
|Pet health insurance||00:30:00|
|Clipping a dog||00:15:00|
|First steps in grooming||00:30:00|
|Bathing a dog||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Pet Dog Care||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Pet Dog Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Pet Dog Care||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.