Do you want to learn Basic Programming? Or do you want to specifically learn to program in PHP? Stress no more! This course will be very useful for you to end up knowing how to program and be an expert in PHP.
This hands-on PHP programming course gives the information important to plan and create dynamic, database-driven site pages utilising PHP adaptation. PHP is a dialect composed of the web, brisk to learn, simple to convey and gives generous usefulness required to internet business. This course presents the PHP structure and covers top to bottom the most vital strategies used to assemble dynamic sites. In this course, you will be able to figure out how to associate with any ODBC-agreeable database and perform hands-on practice with a MySQL database to make database-driven HTML structures and reports. Web-based business abilities including client verification; information approval, dynamic information updates, and shopping basket usage are shrouded in detail. And you will additionally figure out how to design PHP and the Apache Web Server. Exhaustive hands on activities are coordinated all through to strengthen learning and grow genuine competency.
Who is the course for?
- Beginner to advanced level users can benefit from the lessons we provide
- People who have an interest in learning about programming and PHP
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, someone who has an education and experience in programming and PHP will be an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Programming in PHP is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- IT Department Manager
- IT Specialists
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
- Web developers
- And Other Computer Operation-related jobs!