Poultry farming is a profitable agribusiness. It doesn’t necessitate a large amount of land or money. Moreover, it provides a high yield. Start your poultry farming journey with the Poultry Farming course and work towards a lucrative poultry business.
In this Diploma in Poultry Farming course, you’ll learn the most effective methods of organic poultry farming. The program will strengthen your ability to raise chicken, geese, ducks, or other poultry for selling and consuming meat and eggs. In addition, the training will look into the aspects of feeding organic poultry, breeding, brooding, and the slaughter procedures in poultry.
Next, the course will guide you through the intriguing steps of starting a free-range chicken farm. On top of that, it will teach you the marketing techniques to make your poultry products stand out. The course will also introduce you to the challenges that could affect the success of your business and how to overcome them.
- Familiarise yourself with the roles and responsibilities of an organic poultry farmer
- Learn how to make organic feeds for poultry
- Enrich your knowledge of brooding in poultry
- Know about poultry processing
- Get great ideas on how much to invest in poultry
- Gain insights into marketing poultry products
Who is the Course for?
This Diploma in Poultry Farming course is suitable for anyone interested in gaining the relevant skills in poultry farming. In addition, the course is highly appropriate for professionals interested in starting their own poultry farm.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Poultry Farming Course provides useful skills to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Poultry farm specialist.
- Poultry grader.
- Poultry inspector.
- Livestock appraiser.
- Meat inspector.
- Artificial insemination technician.
|Poultry in UK|
|Characteristics of Organic Poultry Systems||00:30:00|
|Main Issues for Consideration||00:30:00|
|Feeding Organic Poultry||01:00:00|
|The Growing Bird||01:00:00|
|Killing and Processing Poultry||01:00:00|
|HOW MUCH INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED IN THE POULTRY BUSINESS?||00:30:00|
|WHAT BRANCH OF THE POULTRY BUSINESS?||01:00:00|
|THE IMPORTANCE OF POULTRY||02:00:00|
|WHERE TO LOCATE||00:30:00|
|THE DOLLAR HEN FARM||00:30:00|
|DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POULTRY FLESH AND POULTRY FATTENING||00:30:00|
|MARKETING POULTRY CARCASSES||00:30:00|
|QUALITY IN EGGS||01:00:00|
|MARKETING ORGANIZATION FOR EGGS||01:00:00|
|BREEDS OF CHICKENS||01:00:00|
|PRACTICAL AND SCIENTIFIC BREEDING||01:00:00|
|EXPERIMENT STATION WORK||00:30:00|
|POULTRY ON THE GENERAL FARM||00:30:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Poultry Farming||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Poultry Farming||00:20:00|