Do you want to learn about chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys or other poultry farming? Do you want to farm poultry commercially or keep poultry at home for eggs or meat? If yes, then enrol now and learn how to make a decision about the management requirements of poultry.
In this course, you’ll learn as to how to deal with your poultry either for business or local purposes. This course will show you to manage poultry on a small or large scale, and for the creation of eggs, meat or young birds. You will become skilled in all parts of poultry care and management, including wording, breeds, nutrition, infection, layers, boilers, hatching, brooding, record-keeping, financial matters and promoting. This course is relevant to free range or different types of generation and might be contemplated for business or residential purposes. If that you will likely enter the poultry business or to begin your own particular business poultry business or just to take in more about poultry as a side interest, this course will furnish you with the essential learning and skills required for these reasons.
Who is this course for?
- New farm workers, new industry employees and new graduates hoping to work in the poultry industry.
- Individuals who want to start their flock of chickens, but they need more information.
- Anyone who wants to starts a poultry business.
- Anyone who has a farming hobby.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Poultry Farming is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Poultry farm specialist.
- Poultry grader.
- Poultry Inspector.
- Livestock appraiser.
- Meat inspector.
- Artificial insemination technician.
|Poultry in UK|
|Characteristics of Organic Poultry Systems||00:30:00|
|Main Issues for Consideration||00:30:00|
|Feeding Organic Poultry||01:00:00|
|The Growing Bird||01:00:00|
|Killing and Processing Poultry||01:00:00|
|HOW MUCH INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED IN THE POULTRY BUSINESS?||00:30:00|
|WHAT BRANCH OF THE POULTRY BUSINESS?||01:00:00|
|THE IMPORTANCE OF POULTRY||02:00:00|
|WHERE TO LOCATE||00:30:00|
|THE DOLLAR HEN FARM||00:30:00|
|DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POULTRY FLESH AND POULTRY FATTENING||00:30:00|
|MARKETING POULTRY CARCASSES||00:30:00|
|QUALITY IN EGGS||01:00:00|
|MARKETING ORGANIZATION FOR EGGS||01:00:00|
|BREEDS OF CHICKENS||01:00:00|
|PRACTICAL AND SCIENTIFIC BREEDING||01:00:00|
|EXPERIMENT STATION WORK||00:30:00|
|POULTRY ON THE GENERAL FARM||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Poultry Farming||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Poultry Farming||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Poultry Farming||00:20:00|