Learning different skills in farming will help you become more profitable. In this course, you will be taught about farming in poultry, goat, bees and worm. If you are interested in this holistic approach of farming course, then don’t hesitate and just try to start learning now for you to experience how to be a farmer.
Who is the course for?
- Goat farmers or owners who want to become more knowledgeable about goat farming.
- People who are interested in goat farming.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Poultry Farmer
- Bee Keeper
- Farm Keeper
- Goat Raiser
- Livestock Farmer
- Organic Goat Farmer.
|HOW MUCH INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED IN THE POULTRY BUSINESS?||00:30:00|
|WHAT BRANCH OF THE POULTRY BUSINESS?||01:00:00|
|THE IMPORTANCE OF POULTRY||02:00:00|
|WHERE TO LOCATE||00:30:00|
|THE DOLLAR HEN FARM||00:30:00|
|DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POULTRY FLESH AND POULTRY FATTENING||00:30:00|
|MARKETING POULTRY CARCASSES||00:30:00|
|QUALITY IN EGGS||01:00:00|
|MARKETING ORGANIZATION FOR EGGS||01:00:00|
|BREEDS OF CHICKENS||01:00:00|
|PRACTICAL AND SCIENTIFIC BREEDING||01:00:00|
|EXPERIMENT STATION WORK||00:30:00|
|POULTRY ON THE GENERAL FARM||00:30:00|
|How To Take Care Of A Newborn Goat||00:30:00|
|How To Milk A Goat||00:30:00|
|How To Breed A Goat||00:30:00|
|How To Feed Milk To Baby Pygmy Goats||00:30:00|
|Additional Tips On How To Take Care Of Goats||00:30:00|
|Essentials Needed For Your Goats||00:15:00|
|Getting Started in Beekeeping||01:00:00|
|Clothing and Equipment Needed||00:30:00|
|How to Handle Bees||00:30:00|
|Queen Management Techniques||01:00:00|
|Raising Queen Bees||01:00:00|
|Using Nectar Substitutes||00:30:00|
|Using Pollen Substitutes||00:30:00|
|Keeping Bees in a Suburban Area||01:00:00|
|About Bacterial Diseases||01:00:00|
|About Viruses and Fungal Diseases||00:30:00|
|About Varroa Mites||01:00:00|
|The Small Hive Beetle||01:00:00|
|The Processing of Honey||01:00:00|
|Equipment used for Honey Processing||00:30:00|
|Worms You Should Need to Produce Worms||00:15:00|
|Worm Farming Design||00:30:00|
|Small And Large Scale Worm Farms||00:15:00|
|How The Worm Population Is Controlled||00:15:00|
|Other Things You Can Do With Compost||00:15:00|
|Starting A Worm Farm Business||00:15:00|
|How To Be Successful With Your Worm Farm||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in Poultry, Goat, Bee & Worm Farming||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Poultry, Goat, Bee & Worm Farming||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Poultry, Goat, Bee & Worm Farming||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.