Speaking in front of people, large crowds, in particular, is usually perceived as the most stressful experience imaginable. The contents in this course have designed to help you, or anyone for that matter, convey your ideas and messages to either one person, or a large group in just about any setting. Public speaking and presentation will always be part of your life, especially when you become a professional and you have to do lots of presentations and speaking. In this course, you will be able to learn how to overcome your fear of public speaking. This course will also help you identify your purpose and know how to set your goals in public speaking and presentation. You always have to remind yourself that you need to be able to know how to start and finish. You will also learn in this course how to prepare your visual aids to help you in your presentations.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are having hard time to express themselves in public
- People who have an interest in Public Speaking
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Presentation Skills is a useful qualification to possess to people who are having a hard time speaking in public or giving public speeches.
|Identifying your purpose||00:15:00|
|Preparing your speech||00:30:00|
|Preparing your visual aids||01:00:00|
|Creating a mock presentation||00:30:00|
|Eliminate stage fright and build your self confidence||01:00:00|
|Incorporating your personality into your presentation||01:00:00|
|Extra stuff you need to help you convey a high-impact message||01:00:00|
|Surveying the audience||00:30:00|
|The all important Q&A session||00:30:00|
|Getting your audience engaged||01:00:00|
|Items of preparation prior to your presentation||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.