Priority Management is very important for any business or organisation. There are lots of people who neglect the importance of priority management in the organisation in its management, finance and budgeting etc. Priority Management is essential for smooth running of any business. The absence of prioritising management works can make or break the status of your business. In this course, you will learn how to set your priorities and differentiate the wants and needs. You will then know how to pay for yourself without sacrificing any budget to unnecessary activities. Moreover, this course will be providing you with tips for budgeting and prioritising where to put the budget on.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to improve their priority management skills.
- People who have an interest in budget and organisation plans through priority management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Priority Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Administrative Services Managers
- Financial Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Sales Managers
- Top Executives
- Training and Development Managers.
|Diploma in Priority Management|
|Identify Your Priorities||01:00:00|
|The Difference Between Wants And Needs||01:00:00|
|Hot to Get Spending Under Control||01:00:00|
|You Have To Pay Yourself||00:30:00|
|Tips To Budgeting||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.