Do you want to read the mind or want to know why people behave in a specific way? Or do you want to be a psychologist to help other people to live peacefully? The Diploma in Psychology offers a comprehensive lesson for understanding the most mysterious thing in the world – the human mind.
Psychology refers to the science of behaviour and the mind. It is the study that judges and evaluates human behaviour and the role of consciousness including the conscious, sub-conscious and unconscious state of mind. A psychologist studies the human expression and activity and comes with some theories and principles. You will be surprised that human psychology also plays a vital role in language learning. Throughout the course, you will learn the popular methods and principles of human psychology along with the biological basis of human behaviour, visual perceptions, memory, cognition, cognitive theory, etc.
In short, you will able to learn how human minds work or how psychology affects the human behaviour.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Who is this Course for?
Diploma in Psychology is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Diploma in Psychology is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to Psychology||00:30:00|
|Therapy and Treatment||00:30:00|
|What is Neuro Linguistic Programming?||00:15:00|
|The NLP Presuppositions||00:15:00|
|The Senses According to NLP||00:15:00|
|Using Enriched Language||00:15:00|
|Interpreting Body Language||00:15:00|
|Asking Clean Questions||00:15:00|
|The Power of Hypnotic Language||00:15:00|
|Understanding Common NLP Terms||00:15:00|
|Getting in Tune with Yourself||00:15:00|
|Creating Comprehensive Outcomes||00:15:00|
|Creating a Desired State||00:30:00|
|Preparing to Persuade||00:30:00|
|Getting Off on the Right Foot||00:30:00|
|Using Stories to Persuade||00:15:00|
|Using Neuro Linguistic Programming||00:30:00|
|What is Child Psychology?||00:15:00|
|Defining Children and Childhood||00:15:00|
|Child Development Theories||01:00:00|
|Social and Emotional Development||00:15:00|
|Language Development & Communication||00:30:00|
|Brain Development & Emotional Intelligence||00:15:00|
|Self Esteem & Confidence||00:15:00|
|Gender Roles and Gender Differences||00:30:00|
|High Intelligence & School Psychology||00:15:00|
|Phases of Grief||00:30:00|
|Nutrition and Child Development||00:30:00|
|Developing into Adulthood||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Psychology||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Psychology||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.