Are you part of your recruitment or human resource department of your organisation? If you are having difficulty in choosing potential employees or you just want to know about recruitment, then this course is perfect for you and your needs.
Finding the best employees can be very difficult for any business professionals. To learn more about recruitment management, this course will be of big help. You will know how to present open positions and learn to develop a hiring strategy. You will also know how to determine candidates to interview. Then learn the steps and techniques you should you be using in an interview. After taking this course, you will then be able to find potential candidates and welcome them warmly. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Recruitment Management.
Who is the course for?
- Entrepreneurs or any business professionals who need to learn about hiring strategies.
- People who have an interest in knowing about recruitment management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Recruitment Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Manager
- Recruitment Specialist
- Top Executive.
|Introduction to Recruitment||00:15:00|
|Definitions of Training and Development||00:15:00|
|Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes||00:15:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Defining and Knowing the Position||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Hiring Strategy||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Lure in Great Candidates||01:30:00|
|Module Five – Filtering Applicants to Interview||01:00:00|
|Module Six – The Interview (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – The Interview (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Selection Process (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Selection Process (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Making an Offer||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Onboarding||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Diploma in Recruitment Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Recruitment Management||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Recruitment Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Recruitment Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.