This fantastic diploma in restaurant and food management course is designed for the individuals who are looking for a change in their career. People who are already into this industry but are willing to enhance their skills and wish to undertake further training. This course will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to main sectors of the service industry. It will also teach you about the different types of food and beverage products, host responsibilities, catering utilities and kitchen commodities.
Who is the course for?
- This course is for the people who are willing to take restaurant and food management as their future career.
- People already working in this field are willing to gain further training or enhance their skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Catering business
- Hotel manager
- Banquet service
- Food and beverage operator
- Event and meeting planner
- Restaurant administration.
|Diploma in Restaurant and Food Management - Updated Version|
|Introduction to Hospitality Management||00:21:00|
|An Overview of Hotel Industry||00:15:00|
|Restaurant Leadership and Management||00:22:00|
|The Process of Selection and Recruitment in the Hospitality Industry||00:18:00|
|The Process of Development and Training in the Hospitality Industry||00:21:00|
|Management of Front Office Operations||00:16:00|
|Management of Food and Beverage Operations||00:17:00|
|Food Safety – An Introduction||00:26:00|
|Supervision of Food Safety||00:34:00|
|Food Safety Legislation||00:31:00|
|Food Safety Management System||00:41:00|
|Food Safety Management Tools||00:27:00|
|Food Poisoning (Bacterial) and Food-Borne Illness||00:29:00|
|Food Poisoning (Non-Bacterial)||00:29:00|
|Food Premises and Equipment: The Design and Construction||00:30:00|
|Food Safety Training for the Staff||00:15:00|
|Diploma in Restaurant and Food Management - Old Version|
|Starting a Restaurant|
|Are you ready for the challenge?||00:15:00|
|How to decide on a concept||00:30:00|
|Designing your restaurant||00:15:00|
|Friends and family||00:15:00|
|Writing a Business Plan||00:30:00|
|Restaurant Organizations that you need to check out.||00:15:00|
|What are the best Catering Industry Trade Shows?||00:15:00|
|Managing a Restaurant|
|Managing Your Money||00:15:00|
|Managing Your Food and Supplies||00:30:00|
|Managing Everything Else||00:30:00|
|Food Business Basics||00:30:00|
|Put Together Your Business Concept||00:30:00|
|Identify your Target Market||00:30:00|
|Identify Your Competition||00:30:00|
|Write A Mission Statement||00:30:00|
|Equipment And Supplies||00:30:00|
|Marketing And Quality Control||00:30:00|
|Starting Food Catering|
|Where You Work||00:15:00|
|Health and safety||00:15:00|
|Staff, Suppliers and Transport||00:00:00|
|Rules about Menus||00:15:00|
|Paperwork and Finances||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Restaurant and Food Management||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Restaurant and Food Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Restaurant and Food Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.