Sales are the process that consists of interpersonal interaction and often done by one-to-one meeting with the clients or networking. Marketing is the process in the business that involves with public relations, advertising, social media, etc. Both can have different functions but both aims one thing, for the business to be profitable. To become an expert in both, you need the specific sales and marketing skills acquired. You could learn these skills through skills course and experience. This could be enhanced through training which this course offers. We are offering you a two-in-one set of skills course without sacrificing the quality of the lessons you will learn.
Who is the course for?
- Marketing professionals or business owners who want to learn more about marketing.
- Anyone who needs to become an expert in the marketing area.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Sales and Marketing Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Development Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Promotions Specialist
- Sales Agent
- Top Executive.
|Introduction to Sales|
|Sales Management- Part 1||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 2||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 3||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- part 4||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 5||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 6||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 7||01:00:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding the Talk||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Getting Prepared to Make the Call||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Creative Openings||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Making Your Pitch||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Handling Objections||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Sealing the Deal||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Following Up||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Managing Your Data||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Using a Prospect Board||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Marketing|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – What is Marketing||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Common Marketing Types (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Common Marketing Types (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Five – The Marketing Mix||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Communicating the Right Way||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Customer Communications||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Marketing Goals||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – The Marketing Funnel||00:20:00|
|Module Ten – Marketing Mistakes (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Marketing Mistakes (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Marketing- Activities||00:00:00|
|Sales and Marketing|
|Doing Market Research||00:00:00|
|Strategies for Success||00:15:00|
|Developing a Marketing Plan||00:30:00|
|Saying No to New Business||00:30:00|
|The Sales Cycle||00:30:00|
|Setting Goals with SPIRIT!||00:15:00|
|The Path to Efficiency||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Sales and Marketing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Sales and Marketing||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Sales and Marketing||00:30:00|