Are you stressed in your life? How about your career? And your family and friends? Is stress taking a toll on you and your relationship with other people? Then this course will be helpful for you to learn more about Stress Relief and Management to be able to conquer these stress in your life!
It is difficult to take care of yourself if you are allowing the problems in your life to get you down and give up. Instead of getting anxious or stressing about them, address these problems and look for solutions and answers to avoid being stressed. Stress can either make you stronger or break you all together. It’s up to you what you will choose.
If you decide to learn how to fight stress and learn more about it, then this Diploma in Stress Management will be perfect for you. This course will teach you the strength of optimism and how you will be able to think positively about every situation or problem you encounter. You will be able to recognise what triggers your stress and how to avoid these. Lastly, you will be able to learn how to decide when to treat them through medical help or if you can just use other stress relief alternatives.
Who is the course for?
- Employees and businessmen who are working directly for the human resources department and deal with people in general.
- People who are interested in stress relief and management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Stress Management will be very helpful in developing and improving human resources department, specifically, this will be very useful to these careers:
- Guidance Counsellor
- Human Resource Staff
- Human Resource Managers
- Top Executives
- And much more!
|Defining Stress and How It Affects Us||00:30:00|
|What is Stress About?||00:15:00|
|Building a Solid Foundation||00:15:00|
|Stress at Work||00:15:00|
|Stress at Home||00:15:00|
|Drainers and Fillers||00:15:00|
|Recognizing your stress Levels & triggers||01:00:00|
|Why do these changes occur frequently?||00:15:00|
|What does stress do to you?||00:15:00|
|Beware! Before seeking medical attention…||00:30:00|
|Medical stress solutions analyzing||00:30:00|
|The importance of stress management||01:00:00|
|Other things that might help in Stress Management||00:30:00|
|The Uses of Herbs and supplements in stress Management for stress relief||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Stress Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Stress Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.