A teacher is considered as someone who is one’s second parent. Teachers guide students the very start of the learning development up until students are ready to explore the world. To become a teacher, you need to undergo various training after you graduate. You should learn not just to teach a lesson but create a learning experience for your students that they will never forget. Learn the basic skills in teaching and also learn how to nurture and take care of the students as if they are your own. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of teacher training.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people build their dreams in becoming a teacher
- People who have an interest in teaching and different teaching jobs
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Teacher Training course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellor
- Life Coach
|Fundamentals of Teaching|
|Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family||01:00:00|
|Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Teaching in UK|
|Teaching in the UK||00:30:00|
|Teachers’ Standards in UK||00:30:00|
|The English School System||00:30:00|
|Evaluation of Schools and Teachers||00:30:00|
|Essential Training for Teachers|
|Module One – Getting Started||02:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Training and Facilitation||02:00:00|
|Module Three – Gathering Materials||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Creating a Lesson Plan||02:00:00|
|Module Five – Choosing Activities||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Preparing for the Workshop||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Getting Off on the Right Foot||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Delivery Tips and Tricks||02:00:00|
|Module Nine – Keeping it Interactive||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Dealing With Difficult Participants||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Tackling Tough Topics||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Psychology of Teaching|
|WHY YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT LEARN TO STUDY PROPERLY?||01:00:00|
|THE NATURE OF STUDY, AND ITS PRINCIPAL FACTORS||02:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES, AS ONE FACTOR OF STUDY||01:00:00|
|THE SUPPLEMENTING OF THOUGHT, AS A SECOND FACTOR OF STUDY||02:00:00|
|THE ORGANIZATION OF IDEAS, AS A THIRD FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|JUDGING OF THE SOUNDNESS AND GENERAL WORTH OF STATEMENTS, AS A FOURTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|MEMORIZING, AS A FIFTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|THE USING OF IDEAS, AS A SIXTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR A TENTATIVE RATHER THAN A FIXED ATTITUDE TOWARD KNOWLEDGE, AS A SEVENTH FACTOR IN STUDY||01:00:00|
|PROVISION FOR INDIVIDUALITY, AS AN EIGHTH FACTOR IN STUDY||02:00:00|
|FULL MEANING OF STUDY: RELATION OF STUDY TO CHILDREN AND TO THE SCHOOL||02:00:00|
|Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)||00:30:00|
|Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher||01:00:00|
|SEN Code of Practice||01:00:00|
|Get an Understanding on SENCO||01:00:00|
|Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Pupils with Autism||00:30:00|
|Understanding Learning Difficulties||01:00:00|
|Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Teaching Children with Down Syndrome||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Teacher Training||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Teacher Training||00:30:00|