Regardless of whether you are considering to start a profession outside as a gardening expert or you are as of now working in the business and are considering beginning your own garden organization, then the Vegetable Gardening Diploma is the right course for you to undertake. This course is packed with the fundamentals of gardening that helps you turn your hobby into a successful business.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of gardening to start a new profession.
- Experienced gardeners who want to who want to improve their backyard gardens.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Gardening professionals
- Garden center employee
|Module 01: Introduction||00:15:00|
|Module 02: Soil||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Fertilisers, Manures, and Compost||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Planning Your Garden (Part-1)||00:35:00|
|Module 05: Planning Your Garden (Part-2)||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Clearing Ground and Preparing Soil||00:45:00|
|Module 07: Seeding and Planting||00:30:00|
|Module 08: Raising Plants under Cover||00:25:00|
|Module 09: Keeping the Garden Healthy||00:35:00|
|Module 10: Hands on Training: Sowing and Growing (Part-1)||00:35:00|
|Module 11: Hands on Training: Sowing and Growing (Part-2)||00:35:00|
|Module 12: Container Gardening||00:40:00|
|Module 13: Indoor Edible Garden (Part-1)||00:40:00|
|Module 14: Indoor Edible Garden (Part-2)||00:25:00|
|Module 15: Hydroponic Gardens: Hands on Training (Part-1)||00:40:00|
|Module 16: Hydroponic Gardens: Hands on Training (Part-2)||00:35:00|
|Mock Exam – Diploma in Vegetable Gardening||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Diploma in Vegetable Gardening||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.