Are you new to wood turning? Want to learn in detail about wood turning? Or are you willing to program and sharpen your wood-working skills? Then you are at the right destination, enroll now to benefit from the information provided by our most acnknowledgeable experts.
Wood turning has had a particular place in the business world for many years. It is used in different structures in making furniture and furniture parts, building trim, instrument parts, toys and numerous other valuable and lovely articles in daily use. Through this course, you will learn about wood turning in details. You will learn about lathe and how can you take care of it. You will also be informed about the different tools and equipment that are used. You will also go through the various methods of cutting. You will learn the necessary, skills, knowledge and information of wood turning in this course.
Who is the course for?
- This course is designed for individuals who are willing to learn about the wood turning in detail and are also willing to take wood turning as their future career profession.
- It is also for people who are ready to enhance their current skills and abilities in wood turning.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and CIT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Wood Turning useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Wood mill operator.
- Facilities manager.
- Teacher-cabinet making.
- Furniture Finisher
- Picture Framer.
- Wood Machinists
- Wood machinists and other wood trade’s workers.
|Diploma in Wood Turning|
|WOOD TURNING TOOLS||01:00:00|
|TOOL PROCESSES IN SPINDLE TURNING||01:00:00|
|FINISHING AND POLISHING||01:00:00|
|FACE-PLATE AND CHUCK TURNING||01:00:00|
|TOOL PROCESSES IN FACE-PLATE AND CHUCK TURNING||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.