Are you stressed right now? Are you considering yoga to get rid of it? Then this course can help you with that! Stress can become a nuisance in your everyday life and be a hindrance for you to function well so to be able to manage stress by doing yoga will be very helpful.
In this modern time, people are bound to have more reasons to be stressed. Factors like social, environmental and technological are just a few of these causes for people to be stressed. In this course that we developed and integrated lessons on Yoga approaches to stress management and therapy. This program entails the Diploma in Yoga for beginners and what benefits they can get from mastering it. You will also learn the different kinds of yoga and yoga positions that will suit your needs and level of flexibility. Health and wellness professionals wanting to gain more knowledge in yoga often complete this course easily without compromising their time and the quality of the lessons.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals and Trainers who want to develop their yoga skills.
- Beginners who want to learn Yoga and its Benefits.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Yoga course will be helpful and useful to the careers:
- Health Trainer
- Sports Coach
- Stress Management Specialists
- Wellness Instructors
- Yoga Entrepreneur
- Yoga Teacher
- And Much More!
|What is Yoga?||00:30:00|
|Why is Yoga Beneficial?||00:45:00|
|Different Kinds of Yoga||00:45:00|
|Positions For Beginners||00:45:00|
|Equipment & Accessories For Yoga||01:00:00|
|Yoga and Meditation|
|WHAT IS YOGA?||00:15:00|
|WHICH IS RIGHT FOR YOU?||00:30:00|
|BEGINNING YOUR WORKOUT||01:00:00|
|YOGA AND HEALING||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Yoga||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Yoga||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.