Want to learn how to work with a child? Want to learn how their life cycle works? Want to learn about their basic requirements of their growing process? If yes, then enrol know to benefit from the course and achieve your required information.
Building a stable and productive workforce for children or young people continues to be a challenge for many individuals. Through this, you will learn how to deal with a child at different ages. This course will help you learn about pre-adolescences. The muscles and motor will also be discussed in general as muscles are in a most intimate and peculiar sense the organs of the will. You will also go through the different. You will also learn how sports and games can be beneficial in every child’s development process. Many another topic will be covered by our professional and well-experienced tutors regarding this course.
Who is the course for?
This qualification is designed for individuals who are working, or need to work, in early learning and childcare, social care and the learning improvement and services administrations.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 2 Certificate Course for the Children and Young People’s Workforce is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Care worker.
- Careers advisor.
- Children’s center worker.
- Education welfare officer.
- Registration childminder.
- Youth or community worker.
- Social worker.
|Education, Regimen & Hygiene for Children|
|THE MUSCLES AND MOTOR POWERS IN GENERAL||01:30:00|
|MANUAL TRAINING AND SLOYD||01:30:00|
|PLAY, SPORTS, AND GAMES||01:30:00|
|FAULTS, LIES, AND CRIMES||01:30:00|
|BIOGRAPHIES OF YOUTH||01:30:00|
|THE GROWTH OF SOCIAL IDEALS||01:30:00|
|INTELLECTUAL EDUCATION AND SCHOOL WORK||01:30:00|
|THE EDUCATION OF GIRLS||01:30:00|
|MORAL AND RELIGIOUS TRAINING||01:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.