It takes diligence and hard work to create a sophisticated plan for an event management. The elements that can be found in this Event Management Diploma can be used for corporate event planning to personal events as well.
You will learn about planning, budgeting, setting goals, advertisement, marketing plan, etc. all that is essential for a successful event conveying. In this course, the modules have been created in an effective and well-planned design that is ready for immediate implementation and will serve you in the long run.
- Plan a complete corporate event, including an agenda, budget, goals, venue, audience, food, and whatever else your client needs
- Keep your event on budget
- Design an advertising and marketing plan that includes a comprehensive use of media, takeaways, and/or swag bags
- Determine whether partners, sponsors, and volunteers can help to make your event unforgettable
- Create an atmosphere of service that delegates will remember
- Select speakers and a master of ceremonies to add impact to your event
- Create a diversity plan
- Evaluate the process once it’s all wrapped up
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Event Management Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Event Management Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Course Overview (Event Management Diploma)||00:15:00|
|Event Planning Essentials||00:30:00|
|Using the Committee Approach||00:15:00|
|Connecting with Partners and Sponsors||00:15:00|
|Advertising and Marketing||00:30:00|
|Selecting the Venue||00:15:00|
|Feeding the Masses||00:15:00|
|Business Etiquette Basics||00:15:00|
|Creating an Atmosphere of Service||00:05:00|
|Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies||00:15:00|
|Event Day Roles||00:15:00|
|Closing the Event||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Event Management Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Event Management Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.