If you want to create a strong impression on people’s minds, a well-planned event is a perfect way for it. Learn the steps and techniques of event planning from this Event Planner Certification Course course and be able to plan fabulous events with those techniques.
In this Event Planner Certification Course course, you will learn about event planning and management procedures. You will understand the pre-planning and post-planning measures, risk management, waste management, event design, catering services and guest invitation. This course will also improve your social media promotion skills to make your event even more successful.
The easily understandable and small digestible modules will assist you to understand and grasp the topics easily. This Event Planner Certification Course course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn about event planning and management.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of an event planner
- Understand how to manage problems during planning
- Be able to use social media effectively during event planning
- Create different themes and promotions for your event
- Be able to provide exceptional catering for lunch and celebration
- Ensure responsible waste management
- Learn about the steps of establishing an event planning business
- Ensure security and safety for your event
- Be able to to plan different events based on their purpose and guest
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Event Planner Certification Course will teach you all the necessary skills and steps of event planning. This course is perfect for students of all ages.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Event Planner Certification Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Event Planners
- Event Managers
- Team Managers
- Customer Service Executives
- Catering Business Owners
- Security Professionals
- Organizational Planners
- Business Owners
|Module 01: Introduction to Event Management|
|Introduction to Event Management||00:26:00|
|Module 02: Role of an Event Planner|
|Role of an Event Planner||00:33:00|
|Module 03: Event Classification|
|Module 04: Events and Clients|
|Events and Clients||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Steps to Plan an Event|
|Steps to Plan an Event||00:29:00|
|Module 06: Invitation to the Event|
|Invitation to the Event||00:27:00|
|Module 07: Event Marketing|
|Module 08: Catering at Events|
|Catering at Events||00:24:00|
|Module 09: Event Decorations|
|Module 10: Cleaning and Waste Disposal|
|Cleaning and Waste Disposal||00:22:00|
|Module 11: Event Security|
|Module 12: Developing an Event Planning Business|
|Developing an Event Planning Business||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.