Mortgage is an essential need for a home buyer and if you wish to know all about the mortgage, then this course is for you. A mortgage is a type of debt instrument that can be used in real estate transaction. In this course, you will be learning about mortgage and will be introduced tot credit ratings to help you choose mortgage lenders. Then you or your clients will be able to choose the right loans that will suit yours or your client’s needs. You will learn how to boost credit ratings to be able to have a higher chance for a loan to be approved. You will also know everything about mortgage, loans and credit ratings that will help you in your future or current needs.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, businessmen or anyone who work in the mortgage and loan sector.
- People who are interested in learning more about the mortgage.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or previous experience in finance will be an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Everything you Need to Learn About Mortgage Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accounting Specialist
- Business Development
- Credit Advisors
- Executive Producers
- Financial Head
- Group Account Director
- Loan Advisor
|Everything you need to learn about mortgage|
|What Is Credit Rating Booster||00:30:00|
|How To Find Mortgage Lenders||00:30:00|
|Finding The Right Loans||00:30:00|
|Compare Mortgage Rates||00:30:00|
|How To Successfully Negotiate For Lower Prices||00:30:00|
|Common Mortgage Error And How To Avoid Them||00:30:00|
|Mortgage Guide UK||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Everything you need to learn about mortgage||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Everything you need to learn about mortgage||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.