Conducting fun and interactive activities are one of the ways to bond with family and loved ones. However, due to budget constraint, people are being hesitant in conducting activities. This course will help you, your family or your clients in finding several ways to have fun without spending too much money. Also, it is important that in deciding fun activities, you should consider the happiness and safety of your children. To create more interesting events, you have to learn how to plan and organise everything, and this is what this course is for.
Who is the course for?
- People who are interested in fun but affordable activities and how to plan them well.
- Anyone who wants to know bonding activities that do need to spend lots of money but still have fun with family and loved ones.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Family Activities course is for those people interested in learning about free activities to enjoy with their family without sacrificing their hard-earned money. This course can also be guided to professionals dealing with event plannings and family management like:
- Personal Assistant.
|Mock Exam- Family Activities||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Family Activities||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.