Want to improve your cash flow? or want to forecast your sales? Join the Flow Management and Forecasting course and learn to manage your flow and know how to reduce debt for improving your cash flow.
The course is devoted to cashflow management. At first, you will learn the necessary concepts about forecasting. Next, the course explains cash flow, cash flow planning and management, dealing with the debt problem, improvements to the cash flow, cash flow problems, managing personal cash flow, and more. You will learn how to reduce your debt to improve the cash flow situation. The course shows you which cash flows on you. Finally, you will learn to amalgamate the superior knowledge in forecasting sales and to manage your flow.
Upon completion, you will be able to manage your finances better.
Who is the course for?
- Business owners, students of accountancy/ finance/bookkeeping, budding finance directors and management accountants
- Individuals who want to manage their personal cashflows better
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to the course|
|What is Cashflow?||00:05:00|
|Planning and Management||00:08:00|
|Planning Part 2||00:12:00|
|Where it can go Wrong||00:09:00|
|Personal Cashflow Analysis||00:05:00|
|Personal Cashflow Analysis my Numbers Story||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.