Learn Java programming from the Fundamental Concepts of Java course and be able to create object-oriented programs using your skill. This course will help you to create interactive object-oriented programS for your desktop, phone or website.
In this Fundamental Concepts of Java course, you will learn about the modern Java programming tools, Java 9 and 11, inheritance, abstraction, interference, different Java features and many other functions that will help you to program using Java language. You will be able to understand how Java programming works for websites, desktops and Android mobiles. You will also be able to understand why the functions work instead of only understanding how to use them.
This course will help you to understand how to create Java programming from scratch. This is an ideal course for anyone who wants to learn Java programming understand the use of it and start their career as a programmer.
- Learn the fundamentals of the Java programming language
- Understand object-oriented programming
- Know about exception handling enums and type wrapper
- Be able to understand the concept of inserting animation into programming
- Learn how Java works and convert code to the understandable computer language
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn the Java programming language and build their career as a programmer. This course will help you understand the function of Java programming from scratch.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Fundamental Concepts of Java is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Web Developer
- Android App Developer
- Web Designer
- Data Security Officer
|Fundamental Concepts of Java|
|Module 01: Hello World _ IDE||00:07:00|
|Module 02: What is Java?||00:13:00|
|Module 03: Working With Variables||00:12:00|
|Module 04: Variable Types||00:14:00|
|Module 05: Non-Numeric Data Types||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Strings||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Arithmetic Operators||00:14:00|
|Module 08: Relational Operators||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Logical Operators||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Assignment Operators||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Solving Problems with Google||00:09:00|
|Module 12: If in Java||00:11:00|
|Module 13: Else If Else||00:16:00|
|Module 14: Switch||00:12:00|
|Module 15: While Loop||00:14:00|
|Module 16: For Loop||00:13:00|
|Module 17: Arrays||00:14:00|
|Module 18: Sorting Array||00:15:00|
|Module 19: Methods||00:15:00|
|Module 20: Recursion||00:07:00|
|Module 21: OOP #1 – Classes _Object||00:12:00|
|Module 22: OOP #2 – Constructors||00:08:00|
|Module 23: OOP #3 – Inheritance||00:14:00|
|Module 24: OOP #4 – Modifier Types||00:17:00|
|Module 25: OOP #5 – Encapsulation||00:12:00|
|Module 26: OOP #6 – Abstraction||00:16:00|
|Module 27: OOP #7 – Polymorphism||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.