How great would it be if you could create designs and VBA applications that can interact with users? Learn AutoCAD techniques from this Fundamental of AutoCAD VBA Programming course and be able to create VBA applications and graphical user interface that interacts with users effectively.
This Fundamental of AutoCAD VBA Programming course will teach you VBA integrated development environment and AutoCAD VBA object model through presentation and examples. You will learn about the AutoCAD database dictionary, conditions and decisions, applications, drawing techniques, debugging and handling errors and many other techniques that will help you to design using AutoCAD. by the end of the course you will be able to create small to medium complexity applications.
- Understand the functions of AutoCAD VBA programming
- Develop web applications and graphical user interface using AutoCAD
- Manipulate AutoCAD objects and automate repetitive tasks
- Draw different AutoCAD objects using VBS
- Learn what user control is
- Learn VBS Syntax and be able to use it with Microsoft Office applications
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn about the functions of AutoCAD and use AutoCAD for designing. This course will teach you AutoCAD VBA programming step by step.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Fundamental of AutoCAD VBA Programming is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- AutoLISP Programmers
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:04:00|
|Module 02: Course Content Identified||00:06:00|
|Unit 02: VBA Integrated Development Environment (IDE)|
|Module 01: Setting-up the Environment (Installing VBA IDE)||00:01:00|
|Module 02: Downloading and Installing AutoCAD VBA IDE||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Identify and Understand VBA IDE Components (Toolbars and Windows)||00:03:00|
|Module 04: VBA IDE Walkthrough||00:14:00|
|Unit 03: Understanding AutoCAD Object Model in VBA|
|Module 01: Examining AutoCAD VBA Object Model Structure||00:07:00|
|Module 02: Examining AutoCAD Object Model Structure Part 2||00:06:00|
|Unit 04: Using Variables in VBA|
|Module 01: Working on Variables||00:01:00|
|Module 02: Using Variables in the Program||00:14:00|
|Unit 05: User Forms and Controls|
|Module 01: User Forms and Controls Topic Breakdown||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Using Label, Textbox and Command Button Controls||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Using ListBox Control||00:06:00|
|Module 04: Using ComboBox Control||00:09:00|
|Module 05: Using CheckBox Control||00:08:00|
|Module 06: Using OptionButton Control||00:03:00|
|Module 07: Using MultiPage Control||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Using MultiPage Control Continued||00:14:00|
|Module 09: Using Frame Control||00:03:00|
|Unit 06: Conditionals and Decisions in VBA|
|Module 01: Conditions and Decisions Course Outline||00:01:00|
|Module 02: IF-THEN-ELSE Condition||00:02:00|
|Module 03: IF-THEN-ELSEIF Condition||00:04:00|
|Module 04: Conditional Operators in VBA||00:04:00|
|Module 05: Logical Operators in VBA||00:07:00|
|Module 06: SELECT CASE Statement in VBA||00:05:00|
|Unit 07: Looping and Iterations in VBA|
|Module 01: Looping and Iterations Overview||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Using DO-WHILE Loop in VBA||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Using DO-UNTIL Loop in VBA||00:02:00|
|Module 04: Using FOR…NEXT Loop in VBA||00:02:00|
|Module 05: Using FOR…EACH…NEXT Loop in VBA||00:03:00|
|Unit 08: Drawings Objects in VBA|
|Module 01: Drawing Objects Overview||00:01:00|
|Module 02: Draw a Line Object using Utility Function||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Draw a Line Object using Points from User’s Input||00:07:00|
|Module 04: Draw a Circle Object Using Utility Functions||00:03:00|
|Module 05: Draw a Text Object using Utility Functions||00:05:00|
|Module 06: Draw a LWPolyline and Polyline Objects||00:06:00|
|Unit 09: Code Debugging in VBA|
|Module 01: Code Debugging Overview||00:01:00|
|Module 02: Code Debugging in VBA Demo||00:12:00|
|Module 03: Code Debugging in VBA Demo Continued…||00:02:00|
|Unit 10: Error Handling in VBA|
|Module 01: Error Handling Course Outline||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Error Handling in VBA Demo||00:13:00|
|Unit 11: Conclusion|
|Module 01: Conclusion and Thank you!||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.