The rate at which climate is changing is perilous. The significance of Gardening and Greenhouse management skills at this time of this generation is more than ever. In addition to becoming a greenhouse and gardening manager, you can pursue several related careers such as Greenhouse Manager, Professional Gardener, Agricultural Business Manager, Agricultural Supervisor etc.
Gardening and Greenhouse management involves caring for a variety of plants used for landscape or floral design purposes. Greenhouse and nursery workers usually find indoor positions taking care of plants in order to protect them from harsh weather conditions. Greenhouse managers must be familiar with plant diseases, fertilizers and soils. If this motivates you, you should wait no more and join this course immediately!
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module 01: Gardening Basics|
|Organic Gardening Basics||00:30:00|
|Having a Plan||00:30:00|
|Having the Right Tools||01:00:00|
|Making your Own Mulch||01:00:00|
|Natural Pest Control||00:30:00|
|What to Avoid||01:00:00|
|Benefits of Organic Gardening||01:00:00|
|Module 02: Organic Gardening|
|Why Garden Organically?||01:00:00|
|Planning Your Organic Vegetable Garden||00:30:00|
|Growing Your Organic Vegetable Garden||00:30:00|
|Why Grow an Organic Herb Garden?||00:30:00|
|Growing an Organic Herb Garden||00:30:00|
|You Have Organically Grown Herbs, Now What?||01:00:00|
|Organic Garden Fertilizers||00:30:00|
|Organic Gardening Compost||00:30:00|
|Why Use Organic Pest Control?||01:00:00|
|How to Control Garden Pests Organically||00:30:00|
|How to Bring Your Organic Plants Indoors; for Easy Year Round Growth||00:30:00|
|Organic Container Gardening||01:00:00|
|Organic Hydroponic Gardening||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Vegetable Gardening|
|WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE GARDENING?||00:30:00|
|REQUISITES OF THE HOME VEGETABLE GARDEN||01:00:00|
|THE PLANTATION PLAN||01:00:00|
|VEGETABLE GARDEN RECORD||01:00:00|
|IMPLEMENTS AND THEIR USES||01:00:00|
|MANURES, FERTILIZERS AND MULCHING||02:00:00|
|THE SOIL AND ITS PREPARATION||01:00:00|
|STARTING WITH THE PLANTS||02:00:00|
|SOWING AND PLANTING||01:00:00|
|THE CULTIVATION OF VEGETABLES||01:00:00|
|THE VEGETABLES AND THEIR SPECIAL NEEDS||02:00:00|
|BEST VARIETIES OF THE GARDEN VEGETABLES||02:00:00|
|INSECTS AND DISEASES AND THE METHODS OF FIGHTING THEM||02:00:00|
|HARVESTING AND STORING||02:00:00|
|THE VARIETIES OF POME AND STONE FRUITS||02:00:00|
|PLANTING: CULTIVATION: FILLER CROPS||01:00:00|
|PRUNING, SPRAYING, HARVESTING||01:00:00|
|BERRIES AND SMALL FRUITS||02:00:00|
|A CALENDAR OF OPERATIONS||01:00:00|
|How Does A Greenhouse Capture Heat?||00:30:00|
|Types Of Greenhouses||01:00:00|
|Tools And Materials For Your Greenhouse||00:30:00|
|Greenhouse Tables, Shelving And Plant Holders||00:15:00|
|Tips For Your Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|Learn The Benefits Of Greenhouse Gardening||00:30:00|
|Managing The Greenhouse Climate||00:30:00|
|Gardening Inside The Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|Greenhouse Kits For Plant Enthusiasts||01:00:00|
|Create A Warm And Suitable Environment Growth with Greenhouse Plastic||01:00:00|
|Greenhouses: Where The Grass Is Green All Year-Round||00:30:00|
|What Makes Up The Greenhouse Structure?||00:30:00|
|Know Your Greenhouse Supplies||01:00:00|
|Equipments You’ll Need For A More Productive Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|Supplies Needed For Your Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|What Every Gardener Needs To Know About Greenhouse Systems||01:00:00|
|How Does A Greenhouse Work: The Benefits That Can Be Derived From Its Operations||00:30:00|
|The Purposes Of Hydroponics Greenhouses||01:00:00|
|What You Get From Lean-To Greenhouses||00:30:00|
|Greenhouse Ideal For Small Areas||00:30:00|
|Thinking Of Buying A Greenhouse?||00:30:00|
|Guidelines For Constructing Your Commercial Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|5 Essentials For A Commercial Greenhouse||00:30:00|
|Commercial Greenhouse Kits||00:15:00|
|Free Greenhouse Plan For You||00:30:00|
|Greenhouse Accessories And Their Utility||00:30:00|
|Fertilising Greenhouse Plants||00:30:00|
|Fertilisation Of Greenhouse Crops||01:00:00|
|Heating Up A Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|Maintaining Humidity Levels Inside A Greenhouse||00:30:00|
|5 Factors To Consider When Choosing Greenhouse Lighting||01:00:00|
|The Business Relationship Between Farmers And Greenhouse Manufacturers||00:30:00|
|Identifying The Best Greenhouse Manufacturer||00:30:00|
|Paneling Up The Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|Choosing And Comparing Greenhouse Panels||00:30:00|
|Choosing A Window Greenhouse||00:30:00|
|Enjoying Greenhouse Gardening||01:00:00|
|Building An Easy And Cost-effective Greenhouse On Your Back Yard||00:30:00|
|Greenhouses On The Move||00:30:00|
|Module-8- Diploma in Greenhouse Growing|
|A Peek into a Greenhouse: a Primer What is a greenhouse?||00:30:00|
|Tools and Materials for Your Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|Tips for Your Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|Greenhouse Resources / References for Hobbyists||00:30:00|
|Growing Chillies & Peppers||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.