Graphic and Web Design are two demanding areas in the technology-oriented world. The demanding of a graphics and web designer is raising high day by day. The Graphic and Web Design Diploma course is designed for the people who want to pursue the lucrative career of a graphics and web designer.
Throughout the course, you will learn to use Photoshop and Illustrator and learn to make logos and other essential skills. The, you will learn how to design a web page, how to design e-commerce website, landing page plugin and more.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone that has an interest in learning more about the graphic design process.
- A career in graphic design is open to graduates of any design-related discipline, for example 3D design, communication design, photography, illustration or visual art, but a specific graphic design degree will be the most useful.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Advanced Theory Semester|
|Week 1: Lesson 1||00:56:00|
|Week 1: Lesson 2||01:00:00|
|Week 2: Lesson 1||01:02:00|
|Week 2 : Lesson 2||01:03:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 1||01:01:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 2||01:01:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 1||00:51:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 2||00:51:00|
|Professional Creation Semester|
|Week 1: Lesson 1||00:57:00|
|Week 1: Lesson 2||01:00:00|
|Week 2: Lesson 1||00:56:00|
|Week 2: Lesson 2||00:58:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 1||01:00:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 2||01:05:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 1||00:56:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 2||01:00:00|
|Week 1: Lesson 1||00:44:00|
|Week 1: Lesson 2||00:58:00|
|Week 2: Lesson 1||01:00:00|
|Week 2: Lesson 2||00:47:00|
|Week 3: Lesson 1||00:51:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 1||01:03:00|
|Week 4: Lesson 2||01:03:00|
|Basic Coding for Web Development|
|The Best Website Design for Your Business||01:00:00|
|What’s in a Domain Suffixes||00:31:00|
|Website Design Terminology||01:00:00|
|Website Designs & Power Stations||01:00:00|
|How Can I Build my Website for Free||01:00:00|
|Six Steps to Website Design for Beginners||01:00:00|
|Dreamweaver or CoffeeCup for Website Design||01:00:00|
|Using Dreamweaver to Create your Site Layout||00:30:00|
|Three Crucial Steps to Creating Your Website||01:00:00|
|Dos and Don’ts of Website Creation9||01:00:00|
|SEO Basics for Effective Website Design||01:30:00|
|Ideas for Your Internet Business Website Design||01:00:00|
|Immediately Applicable Design Tips for a User-Friendly Website||01:00:00|
|6 Best Reasons to Create a Website||01:00:00|
|Common Mistakes in Website Design||01:00:00|
|Too Much or Too Little||00:30:00|
|Ideas for Your Personal Website Design||01:00:00|
|How to Create a Social Networking Website to Enhance your Business||01:00:00|
|Tips for Designing an Affiliate Website||01:00:00|
|How to Use WordPress for your Website||01:30:00|
|Top 14 Reasons to Create a Blog||00:30:00|
|More Tips Ahead||00:30:00|
|What Are Niche Website?||01:00:00|
|The Role Of Visualization In Education||00:15:00|
|Identify Your Best Platform Or Software||01:00:00|
|Select A Web Host||01:00:00|
|Collect Your Site||00:15:00|
|Building A Content Rich Website||00:15:00|
|Use SEO, Multimedia And Social Sites||01:30:00|
|E- Commerce Website Design|
|Why e-commerce works, and why now more than ever…||00:30:00|
|What do you need to launch a successful e- commerce site?||00:30:00|
|Planning and research||01:00:00|
|Before you start building your site||00:15:00|
|General e-commerce site guidelines||00:30:00|
|After this comes marketing||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Graphic and Web Design Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Graphic and Web Design Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.